• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Nah, just about the new laboral law, which makes firing people incredibly easy and cheap for any company.

And there are like three minutes of entertainment and 45 of nothingness so don't really hold your breath.

Yeah, I already heard the final scores meanwhile, and a summary. It's a shame, I really had my hopes up for this match XD

Years

Time for another of my funny memes...

a988a0f5-c6b5-4ad6-b583-5b432e59bc6c.png

Yeah, Cheren will never be champion. :(

Arma

The Hyena
Years
@Hikari: If it's a joke, I don't get it...

Aanyway, my lil sister is trying to get me to watch another anime... This time it's fairy tail.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I... can't even at PC right now. >________>;

Years

It's currently Saturday morning here in Sydney, I got on PC and I'm already seeing 4 users (PEDRO12, Toujours, Forever and Yoshikkko) sharing an avatar with this strange woman on it, don't even know who she is...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
She's Lady Gaga, there are more people with that same avatar and apparently it's contagious, I got it for a few seconds too after posting in the DCC XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back