• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem creation competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
This is my entry, I'm glad I found out about the competition while I could still participate. I don't know about competitions in the G&P section, but this would maybe be distributed to people with detailed/enlightening work.

The right eyes

2v0c21g.png

The many different particles in your work always lighten it up. You sure have the right eye for detail!

This was fun. Good luck everyone!

Years
Smear-tag-cular!
smeartagcular.png

You make lots of wonderful and amazing tags. Even Smeargle approves that they are Smear-tag-cular!

Here's my entry which is purely for fun, I doubt I'll even go near almost-winning, yeah so. Enjoy? xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
G&P Graybeard
Wizard1.png

Your magical presence has been felt around G&P for quite a while. Thanks for sticking around!

Given out to those members who:
1) Have been around for a long time.
2) Have managed to keep their galleries alive for a long period of time. A year or two, maybe?
3) Have been really, really active members of G&P.

Not sure about the title or the caption. I'm not good at this stuff, really. :<

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thanks for all your entries guys! It really was hard to pick the winners, however I'm going to have some runner ups who will have their emblems uploaded and still receive a new runner up emblem! Within the next few days all the emblems will be handed out and the new ones will be uploaded. For now, I will announce the Runner Ups and the Winners!

Runner Ups

In no particular order

tente2
Spoiler:

Truality
Spoiler:

Vaporeon7
Spoiler:

Winners

In no particular order

moments.
Spoiler:

Yoshikkko
Spoiler:

Derozio
Spoiler:

Thanks for entering everyone! It was genuinely hard to pick between all the entries. You should all be pretty happy with your work!

moments.

quixotic
Years
Oh wow! I'm honoured! C:

Anyways, congratulations to everybody who got runner up / winner, but also to everybody who entered!
Honestly, I didn't really expect there to be a whole heap of entries, especially by people who don't really frequent Graphics and Photography as much as others, but there were heaps of wonderful entries and ideas! Hope to see you guys more around these parts! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back