• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Im shadow!

shadowxfma

Shadow
Years
Hey im shadow and im 15. Ive been playing pokemon since crystal and have loved it since. Dragon types and ghost types are my favorites. Im currently buying a ds today and pokemon black 2. Im easy to get along with and im sure we`ll be great friends:cheeky:

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Welcomet to PC, Shadow!
I like Dragon types also. And ghost ♥ (Doesn't really have anything to do with Dragon but oh well).
What starter are you going to use for Black 2? I used Oshawott.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome Shadow!
Oshawott is a pretty good choice, he is my favorite of the Unova starters, plus his final evolution is awesome and has a super cool design :D I Hope you'll have fun playing the game, Black2 and White2 are incredibly well done and have a huge amount of post-game stuff to do! If you ever need anything, just ask another member, we all love to help out and to chat :D
Looking forward to see you around!! (:

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Hello Shadow!

My name is Student D1, but you can call me as Student, and welcome to the community!

I see that you are going to use Oshawott as your Unova starter. He is also my favorite of the starters for the fifth generation games. I even chose Oshawott as the Pokémon I wanted to be in the demo of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I suppose you like Black Kyurem, considering you're going to buy Black 2. I own a White 2, not because I like the version mascot better than the other, but I'm merely continuing the story from White. Anyways, if you'd like to discuss about Generation V, just go to Fifth Generation Pokémon Series section and start discussing!

Dragon-types are really cool and much powerful. I always keep a Dragon-type Pokémon in my team, like in my White 2, I have a Garchomp (and the reason why I got him because he has high attack and speed). He's also my favorite, as of the moment. (How 'bout you? What's your favorite Dragon-type Pokémon?) Ghost-type Pokémon are all right for me. I don't use them that much though. :nervous:

If you have any questions, just ask the mods or any of the members here, and if you like to have a chat sometime, just VM me on my profile. ;) Hope to see you around and enjoy your stay!

Back