• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Locke Challenge!

Years
Ok, so I know that I'm new here, but I figured I'd share my idea for a new Locke Challenge here with you all here tonite.

Ok so here are the rules of the Multi-Locke Challenge:

1. You cannot use Dual-Typed Pokemon (Such as Gible)(If a Pokemon you catch evolves into a dual typed Pokemon, but is not already one when you catch it, you may use it, as long as it doesn't evolve)(If you're playing a Sinnoh Region Game in this challenge, then you may use your starter until you catch a new team member, since the starters all evolve into a dual typed Pokemon)
2. You may only catch the 1st Valid Pokemon in each area
1. For example: if you run into a Gible, since it is dual typed, you may run until you find a Pokemon that only has 1 Type,
and then you may only catch the 1st Single-Typed Pokemon in that area

3. Any Pokemon that Faints is considered dead and must be released or boxed
4. You may only use Pokeballs to catch Pokemon
5. You may not switch out during battle
6. You may not catch Legendary Pokemon
7. You may run from a Pokemon you have already caught before (Ex. Running into a Zigzagoon when you've already caught one)

4, 5, 6 and 7 are optional

If you want to sign up here's how:

Name:
Game:
Which Optional Rules (If any) Will you use?:

For Example here is my sign up sheet:

Name: GameMaster0015
Game: Pokemon White
Which Optional Rules (If any) Will you use?: All of them :)

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
This is basically a Nuzlocke challenge (which we have already in addition to a Randomized version) with additional rules for what you can and can't catch/use. Might want to go back to the drawing board with this if you want people to join.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This is basically a Nuzlocke challenge (which we have already in addition to a Randomized version) with additional rules for what you can and can't catch/use. Might want to go back to the drawing board with this if you want people to join.

It got through approval though. I approved it because the way the rules are in the normal Nuzlocke, this couldn't just be added on because in regular Nuzlocke, you have to catch the first thing you find. In this one, it's single-types only and you'd have to keep walking around until you find the first single-typed Pokemon. So the rules clashed in that sense. I normally don't approve spin off nuzlockes, but the difference with those is that their rules can be incorporated easily with the rules that are already there. This one can't.

Let's not drag this on though, please. It's a bit rude to tell him that after it already got through me anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013

1. You cannot use Dual-Typed Pokemon (Such as Gible)(If a Pokemon you catch evolves into a dual typed Pokemon, but is not already one when you catch it, you may use it, as long as it doesn't evolve)(If you're playing a Sinnoh Region Game in this challenge, then you may use your starter until you catch a new team member, since the starters all evolve into a dual typed Pokemon)
1. For example: if you run into a Gible, since it is dual typed, you may run until you find a Pokemon that only has 1 Type,

7. You may run from a Pokemon you have already caught before (Ex. Running into a Zigzagoon when you've already caught one)

Name:xmanooii9
Game:PokemonSapphire
rule#7 of course and thank you for telling me abut this

Years

Name:xmanooii9
Game:PokemonSapphire
rule#7 of course and thank you for telling me abut this

No Problem Man :))))))))))

Back