• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon do you think is the cutest?

Typhon

'sup
Years
Which Pokémon do you think is the cutest? Is it a Pokémon like Wigglytuff? Or do you like small Pokémon like Igglybuff, and Goomy? Why do you like it? Post below!

For me Goomy all the way! omg seriously this Pokémon is so cute! But one thing that freaked me out was when I saw it's cheeks. I mistaked them for eyes and it was kinda terrible. 3: But once I found out that them little dots were his eyes, he become INSTA-CUTE! He's also a plain Dragon, not a dual typed Pokémon. But srsly who doesn't like Goomy? ^_^

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I actually think Goodra is cuter than Goomy. It's always smiling and bouncing around in battle, even when it's getting beat up.

And of course Gourgeist. No explanation there lol.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
I think the cutest pokémon is Sylveon. This is it's Pokémon Y pokédex entry, "It wraps its ribbonlike feelers around the arm of its beloved Trainer and walks with him or her."

How much cuter can a pokémon get?! <3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Litwick is the cutest Pokemon, the melted wax covering one of it's eyes is a nice touch.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I find Vulpix to be the cutest. It's small, its eyes are large and shiny, and its fur are extremely fluffy. It's also pretty light-weight, making it easy to carry. If I had a Vulpix in real life, I would be taking it with me wherever I went… well, if I was permitted to, of course. d: I would be showering it every day, feed it, and spend quality time with it. I'd be taking extreme care of it, and treat it as my own, little baby. Haha. Other than Vulpix, Togepi is pretty cute, too, and so is Mime Jr.

Years
For me it's a toss-up between Aron and the Azumarill family.

Something about the fact that Aron eventually evolves into a fighting machine is pretty cute, and its big blue eyes make it much less intimidating (well, as intimidating as a foot tall steel ball with legs could be.) As for Azurill, Marill and Azumarill, its chubby body and playful demeanour make it pretty darn cute. And now the fact that the latter two can take out Dragon types is pretty cool, too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think I'm the cutest pokemon of them all.

I'm kidding. I'm a 25 year old man.
You are welcome to answer the topic of the thread instead, even if it's only to say that you don't find any pokémon cute maybe ;)

As for me, I think Bulbasaur might be the cutest pokémon. All Kanto starters are incredible cute, but there's something about Bulbasaur (even in the anime!) that just makes it so adorable.

1161.png

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Enjoy what everything thinks it's cute.

Even if others disagree, I will always find Patrat & Watchog to be the cutest Pokemon to ever exist. Not sure what makes them cute for me - from their design, the way they move in the anime/games, and now how they react [happy, sad, mad, disappointed] in Amie.

Even if there are many other Pokemon [such as Buizel, Mienfoo, Furret, Zigzagoon, Purrloin, Bidoof, Skitty, Stunky just to name a few] cute Patrat & Watchog will remain the cutest.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Skitty is pretty darn adorable, but Mew takes it to a whole new level. It's a pink cat that bounces on bubbles all day long, oh my gosh! I also think Dewgong is really cute yet badass at the same time because three hyper beams can't take that thing down.

And this is weird but I think Remoraid is super adorable. It used to be my favorite Pokemon.

Aromatisse

My Snorlax Has Sleep Apnea
Years
Aromatisse is my favorite aesthetically, but I wouldn't call him/her cute as much as I would sassy/feminine/diva-like.

Cutest? Well that award would have to go to Munchlax. Look at his animated sprite: he rocks and bounces waiting for your attention, he has big eyes and thick fur, and his legs are so short he practically waddles.

His pokedex entry also says that Munchlax stores food in his fur for later but then forgets about it. Okay, yeah, that's a little gross, and matted fur with crusted old food isn't cute. But his forgetfulness is endearing.

I don't know. I just think he's cute. And I love rubbing his lil tummy on Poke Amie. Adorable.

And I agree with Oscairy... sylveon is beautiful! I love the little bows and pastel colors.

Sirfetch’d

Can I just say all of them? While some Pokemon aren't as visually appealing as others, they are all so cute in their own way. For example Trubbish is nothing but a garbage bag but yet it's so adorable! Another Pokemon that I find cute but a lot of people don't because of what it's based on is Honedge. Yes it's just a sword but I love it's design so much. If I had to pick the cutest Pokemon of all time in my opinion it would without a doubt be Castform. It's my favorite Pokemon of all time and I just adore everything about it :D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Can I just say all of them? While some Pokemon aren't as visually appealing as others, they are all so cute in their own way. For example Trubbish is nothing but a garbage bag but yet it's so adorable! Another Pokemon that I find cute but a lot of people don't because of what it's based on is Honedge. Yes it's just a sword but I love it's design so much. If I had to pick the cutest Pokemon of all time in my opinion it would without a doubt be Castform. It's my favorite Pokemon of all time and I just adore everything about it :D

I like Honedge too! High five!

Back