• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Mewtwo's quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
Anyone ever see The Mewtwo movies I'm sure you have.This game is based off of before after and in them.You will play as Mewtwo start off with the three Kanto starters and obtain almost every pokemon!.....Firered hack.

Beta none

banner:none yet

pic also none sorry.

Features:
Plsy as Mewtwo
All legends are able to be cuaght even 4th gen.
Most pokemon a few will be replaced by legends
3 new legendaries!
Masterballs and rare candies sold at last town.

Needed
scripters and spirters(overworld)
one extra mapper.(I can map alone if I need too.)
New Tileset.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I give thou Idea an epic fail
epic_fail.jpg

There you go cherish it while you can

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Fine you want me to be constructive. Somebody tried something like this a few weeks ago and we haven't heard from him since.

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
Well guess what I am not him.Also it is not your buissness telling me this.If he quit that is his choice you most likly scared him off.Please Stop posting here I already no how to do some things and if this fails I will try somthing else now please stop being a idiot.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
Fine you want me to be constructive. Somebody tried something like this a few weeks ago and we haven't heard from him since.

What is your problem? where is this hatered towards every new person on here?

You have to start somwhere, at least give them a guide on where they can improve.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
It's like my own hack, but it's mot yet even on the scrap box, don't want my ideas blowing off...Take a look, this is proof
Spoiler:

Similar in the fact that mewtwo is...
Spoiler:

That's just to remove speculations of other people that we are copying each other!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Im pissed right know thats why. And not at everyone new. Only the ones who seem useless or spammers I am mean to. But seriously now its just I don't want people to start going around making threads for hack the are working on or going to start working on and leave it. I mean there are going to be a few of these before all the begginers start to realize: making a hack were you play as a pokemon is harder than you think. And you know what is causing all this fuss? Its called ruby destiny. I love DJG's hacks but I mean once his first hack came out as the first hack with actual D/P pokemon implemented everyone started to do it. Now whats going to happen for Rescue Rangers: the same thing. Everyone is going to try to make you play as a pokemon controlling other pokemon instead of playing as the pokemon the trainer is. It also has to do with morals.

mitsubushi1098

UBER DOOBER GOOBER POOH BEAR
Years
I agree.
I bet that no one or barely anyone will support you if you don't have any pics of your hack.
And by the way, i support you 100%.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Whooa...this guy, dark rookie, you being to hard on evryone, I mean, "those who seem useless" that's to harsh, talking about everyone copying D/P pokemon, tell me something, why didn't anyone start the idea before him...BECAUSE THEY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT! Thats why, and when you say people will start to do this...are you telling me what I'm doing is like this, 4 pitsake, in mine you start as a kid!

Now, about the epic fail, that was thrah, you could have just said that the idea wasn't good, but it is, just probably dificult and dry. You killed his spirit, you should at worst have said that in your opinion, the hack might fail.

You, darthsensorqueso, you pissed him off bad, you said, he's supposed to be constructive not AN IDIOT...That's bad, too bad, you could have just said that he should keep suiting himself or something.

PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back