• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Blazing Inferno (*Fire-Type Fan Club!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Team
CHARIZARD_Used_Flamethrower_by_JoshR691.gif

Blastburn
Skydrop
Dragon claw
Flamthrower

229f.gif

Crunch
Beat up
Inferno
Thunder Fang

136.gif

shadow ball
hyper beam
overheat
Flamethrower

479-heat.gif

Overheat
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Discharge

Blaziken.gif

Sky uppercut
Hi Jump Kick
Blaze Kick
Brave Bird

salamence_sprite_gif_by_infernonick-d471pyh.gif

Draco Meteor
fly
Flamethrower
Giga Impact
With this team i could be champion

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Team
CHARIZARD_Used_Flamethrower_by_JoshR691.gif

Blastburn
Skydrop
Dragon claw
Flamthrower

229f.gif

Crunch
Beat up
Inferno
Thunder Fang

136.gif

shadow ball
hyper beam
overheat
Flamethrower

479-heat.gif

Overheat
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Discharge

Blaziken.gif

Sky uppercut
Hi Jump Kick
Blaze Kick
Brave Bird

salamence_sprite_gif_by_infernonick-d471pyh.gif

Draco Meteor
fly
Flamethrower
Giga Impact
With this team i could be champion

Actually you need to notice that this is for Elite Four, not Champion.

Besides, I already BECAME champion with an elemental team.

Your team is quite good, however please state why you have the moves so you don't try breaking the Detail Rule.

I'll only give information on Charizard, because it's Night-Time here.

Charizard:

-Heat Wave so it can wipe out enemies fast - Also a strong move.
-Dragon Pulse because of, everything. Charizard needs to wipe out those who are resistant from Heat Wave.
-Solarbeam (Power Herb) because then, it could give a one-turn of striking those who are strong against it, likely fainting it.
-Earthquake because it needs a Physical move to deal with Special Walls and it could be very strong.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Well heat wave have less Accuracy so i think flamethrower is better.

I haft to say that the move heat wave has a strong attack but it lacks accuracy my suggestion is that you should use flamethrower 100 % in accuracy and is pretty strong but that is my opinion :)

Thanks for your advice, but I have had Heat Wave on Charizard for such a long time, I feel like it has more reliability (Not Accuracy, just power to faint the foes).

I can now talk about five more Pokemon I had.

Salamence:

-Flamethrower so it can deal with Steel-Types, like Dragon-Types never done.
-Ice Beam so it can take out other Dragon Pseudo-Legendaries.
-Draco Meteor (White Herb) so it can take out Walls yet never decrease Sp. Attack.
-Crunch so it has a physical move and can take out Special Walls like Chansey (Especially).

Arcanine:

-Extremespeed so it can take out enemies with horrible Defense but high Attack easily.
-Fire Blast so it can wipe out Walls that Arcanine is strong against.
-Dragon Pulse so it can be extra formidable.
-Solarbeam (Power Herb) so it can just wipe out everything it's weak to.

Infernape:

-Flamethrower because it's a strong Fire-Type move.
-Earthquake so it can wipe out some of it's weaknesses.
-Focus Blast so it can wipe out Walls.
-Stone Edge so it can beat the Dragon Pseudo-Legendarys, and for punishing Flying-Types.

Houndoom:

-Dark Pulse so it can destroy loads of Types, as well as flinch them sometimes.
-Fire Blast so it can wipe out walls.
-Torment so that Physical Attackers can't keep on using Physical moves.
-Solarbeam (Power Herb) so it can wipe out it's weaknesses.

Typhlosion:

-Fire Punch so it can defeat those who are Special Walls.
-Thunder Punch so it can wipe out Water-Types.
-DynamicPunch (It can learn this in Generation II) so it can deal a ton of damage to some of it's weaknesses.
-Blast Burn so it likely can KO an enemy.

But yeah, the previous two posts on his club were a little spammy, so just a warning to U Shivam and Dewdott about not doing it again.

Years
Ok this topic got only 2 posts so i think using this one will be good :
Which generation do think have best fire type pokemon?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Ok this topic got only 2 posts so i think using this one will be good :

Okay, I have checked the Topics used and there is one, so we'll continue that Topic. But first, I'll make an announcement.

I've been thinking of Events that could be hosted here on September 24th (Seeing it's only 11 days from now), and as you all know, we will do an Art Competition. However, I have finally came up with something else.

A Writing Competition.

Basically, in the Writing Competition, if you want to, you can write an Opening for a story. However, it has to be based on Fire-Types, or a certain Fire Legendary, or else it won't be counted. You could only write up to two paragraphs (Also, when it's the Event time, put it in the spoiler so you don't actually Hijack the club). You can write up to 600 words in total - Up to 300 words per Paragraph (Foreign things count). For more information, VM me. But remember, this event doesn't officially start yet.

Okay, now that Writing Competition is going in, the Event will now last for 7 days, ending on the 31st September (Starting on the 24th, Pokecommunity's Decade, obviously). There is probably another Event that is going to happen, but I'll keep it a secret until the 18th.

If any member wants to sign up for one event, they need to say in their post (Also answering the Current Topic) about what event they need to take part in. Remember, by just stating a sign up, you are only signing up for one event UNLESS you state you want to do both. I'll be accepting entrants until the 26th September (I know it would have already started then, but it is for 7 days, so no reason NOT to accept entrants until then).

That is all.

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'm sorry I disappeared from the club:Darn addicting Moshi monsters

anyway has a question: Do you need prefect Grammar for this writing contest ?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Only two thats hard to do 5 maybe two is 2 short for quqlity work

It's the opening only though. 5 would be too many, and try not to make a sort of spammy message.

I'm sorry I disappeared from the club:Darn addicting Moshi monsters

anyway has a question: Do you need prefect Grammar for this writing contest ?

You don't need perfect Grammar, although the more striking and good your story is, the better it is (Plus, it doesn't matter how your Grammar is as long as we understand it).

Also, on to the Current Topic.

What Generation do you think have best Fire-Type Pokemon?

The answer for me and always will be Generation II. It just had Typhlosion, Ho-Oh... All the awesome things. Generation I comes in at a close second with Charizard and Arcanine, Generation IV gets third place with Infernape, Generation III gets fourth place with Blaziken, and lastly, Generation V gets fifth place with Reshiram.

Last edited:
Years
On current topic :
in my opinion 1st generation is the most powerful cuz it have too many Cool fire types (charizard, arcanine, ninetails, repidash, flareon, moltres).
So my opinion about which Generation have best fire types is -
1st : Generation 1
2nd : Generation 2
3rd : Generation 5
4th : Generation 4
5th : Generation 3
and my favorite Generation for fire type is -
3rd : Generation 4
4th : Generation 3
5th : Generation 5

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
On current topic :
in my opinion 1st generation is the most powerful cuz it have too many Cool fire types (charizard, arcanine, ninetails, repidash, flareon, magmar, moltres).
So my opinion about which Generation have strongest fire type is -
3rd : Generation 5
4th : Generation 4
5th : Generation 3
and my favorite Generation for fire type is -
3rd : Generation 4
4th : Generation 3
5th : Generation 5

There are three problems with your post:

Magmar has an evolution (Magmortar).

It didn't really list "Strongest Fire-Types" in the Current Topic, so please try not to go off topic. Plus, there never has been a Topic about it (But before we go into that Topic we must complete the other Topics first, so it does follow the sort-of new detail rule).

Sorry, but those were spammed and didn't have reasons, so all the points you could have earned are now cancelled, since it's your second time.

Nobody's joining the Club Events yet? Isn't that a bit weird?

Answering The Current Topic Further:

Ho-Oh and Reshiram was the strongest Fire-Types (Not including Forms), but, do their Designs live up to the expectations? Well, Ho-Oh was just all out good (Plus my second favourite of Generation II), and Reshiram was not so good, but design is nice (Also my favourite of Generation V). Charizard is just awesome, it's move-set is brilliant, it's Types are win, and is a great offensive Pokemon. Typhlosion, however, has the same amount of power as Charizard on every Stat (Except Pokeathlon), but easily wins due to big move-set, awesome design, and more. Blaziken was only decided because there are no other Fire-Types that impress me from that Generation, and I don't like it very much anyway, because it is it who started the Fire-Fighting spam. As for Infernape, it was much better than Blaziken in Design, Move-Set, power, and a whole lot more, and I just like it better. Who wouldn't want a monkey instead of a chicken? Basically, people who have played R/S/E and have grew up with it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hmm, I'd say Gen V. Emboar, Darmanitan, Heatmor (which I originally thought was a Fire-Bug), Victini, Reshiram, Volcarona, Chandelure. What more do you want?

Last edited:

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
#1 Gen V for the sheer amount the amount of unique and giving a much needed dragon/fire type.
#2 Tie Gen I & Gen II awesome pokemon like Charizard Houndoom Typholison and Arcanine
#3 Generation III Blaziken and amount available compared to generation IV
#4 Generation the least amount of fire types available even with Magmotar and Rotom* released

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Gen V for the sheer amount the amount of unique and giving a much needed dragon/fire type

What about the other Generations? What did you make of them?

Your post might need a large revamp, because it is just one line/sentence. The other questions listed above are acceptable/suitable for the revamp so you might want to edit it quickly - We don't really allow one sentence/line posts.

Answering The Current Topic:

I agree with you and Seraphimon-Sama that Generation V did introduce a lot of unique Fire-Types - Ones that are both walls and sweepers. They also added the mighty Reshiram, which goes all the way up to the top of The Strongest Fire-Type, tied with Ho-Oh (Which would beat Reshiram anyway). Over the years, Fire-Type has it's ups and downs, especially in Generation III, where the new Fire-Type Pokemon were either not that strong, or just has a horrendous design/move-set. Noticeable Fire-Types who are like this are the Numel Line. They had both the downfalls. Plus, Fire and Ground don't mix well in my opinion (4x weak to Water, loads of weaknesses... That's gotta hurt).

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
what Gen do you think has the best fire pokemon
I'd have to say third gen as they have the best design e.g Toarkal a fire turtle (which is awesome as a turtle is a water animal).

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
what Gen do you think has the best fire pokemon?

I would have to say 1st Gen. It was the originals. Charizard was amazing, Arcanine was a beast, Magmar was epic, and Ninetales was just flat out awesome.

Years
If my last post doesn't count so
on current topic :
i must say 1st generation is best.
It have cool fire types like arcanine, Charizard and Flareon
and i think every club member think same too cuz we 14 members and 13 of them have a generation I fire type. So it's the best.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I would like to join:
Your Username: Aryan143
Partner Pokemon: Infernape and Darumaka
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Fire types are very cool.They can defeat anyone.

Answering the topic:

Gen 1 : Charizard and Arcanine
Gen 2 : Houndoom
Gen 3 : Blaziken and Camerupt
Gen 4 : Infernape and Magmortar
Gen 5 : Emboar, Darmanitan and Chalendelure

Years
I might as well join this club:

Your Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Chimchar and Chandelure
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Fire-types are strong, learn good attacks and their designs are just badass awesome.

I'll also answer the current topic as a condition:

Name your favourite Fire-Types of each Generation.
Gen I: Vulpix and Ninetales (They are so beautiful and cute)
Gen II: Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion (I picked it as my starter in SS and Dawn has a Quilava in the anime)
Gen III: Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken (I just love that Fire/Fighting type combination)
Gen IV: Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape (My fave Fire starter line, and I love monkeys)
Gen V: Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar and Reshiram (I like the Litwick line's designs, Tepig's cuteness in the anime, and it's evolutions toughness and Reshiram is my fave Legendary in Unova)

I'll also include some old topics to catch up on:

If you had to have a Non-Legendary Fire Type in your ultimate Team, what would it be and why?
Chandelure cos it has a mighty Sp. Attack stat and has a unique type combination.

Who was your favorite fire type user in the entire Pokemon franchise?
I like Chili, cos he's a member of the Striaton Trio!

Generation V, their Fire-types had epic designs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back