• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My browser looks plain...*dresses up*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If you have Firefox or Chrome (or a browser that also has this special extension, don't think IE has it at all), do you use an extension that allows you to install a cool decorative theme that makes your browser look 20% more cooler? Chrome has a wide variety of themes, as well as an extension that allows you to create your own theme. Firefox has Personas, which does the same thing.

If you do so, what theme/persona are you using right now?

Here's mine (for Chrome, have yet to decorate firefox!)

Spoiler:

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I used to, but since I like to use custom W8 themes I like having it match my theme. Makes things a little easier.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
PERSONA!
I use... Yamata no Orochi.

Okay, jokes aside. :D
It's a pre-prepared theme.
Code:
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7465/uq4.png

Before that, I had my own Reborn theme with Tsuna and Chrome.

Then I have Miku theme on my W8 laptop.

Years
I don't use themes on my browser because of the fact that I can find them distracting and some themes have poor contrast between colors. I did however wind up making a theme based off of Hugh for personal use, and I wanted to publish it, but Google has this stupid policy where you have to pay an up-front developer's fee to add a theme to their store.

Here's the Hugh's theme I made for Chrome:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Opera v1.0 which makes the UI resemble that of Windows 3. I'm not sure it's around for download anymore.

Years
I do! My Chrome currently has a pink floral pattern on it, which I've used for a long while. Haven't thought of changing yet but it might be time for a new one. :D;

Back