• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I look at how close Seth and Loryn get before he announcers it is 12:53. I try to figure out the numbers, that's six o clock round two, 24 hours after is semi finals, and 24 hours after that is the finals. So then we have roughly 53 hours to come up with a plan of action.

"Fifty three hours," I state, "We can come up with a plan, but we only have fifty three hours..." I look Seth dead in the eye.

"What did you see during absol's vision?

Years
Fifty-three hours Yuki spoke regaining Seth's attention. Yuki elaborated that this was the amont of time they had to come up with a plan. He stopped a moment to look Seth straight in the eye. He followed up questioning what Seth had seen in Absol's vision. Seth saw the burning world again, the marching soldiers, the people screaming...and then them. In the room of the untouched building laughing excessivly, oblivious to the chaos. Seth then took the time to tell Yuki this.

"However, I also seen a Pokemon...I don't know what it was..and it didn't have definition to it. Was more of a Shadow." Seth continued. "This was after the others had vanished and Pandora came to speak in my head." He stopped to growl at the Demon's name. "It was floating over people as they burned. It only lasted an instant. I don't recall much more than that." Seth spoke taking a couple steps back towards Yuki to show that he had his attention fully. "Help at all?" This last statement snuck it's way in sarcasticlly, even before Seth himself noticed it fall from his lips.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
It didn't help actually, nothing comes to mind.

"You know, I'm going to go home until the tournament begins. No hard feelings Seth eh?" I shake hands before getting on my Latios once more. I feel like a need a break.

"We can talk more during the battles, I say before quickly taking off into the air. I head straight home in Pyrite town to get some rest. I'm gonna need it.

(OOC-Not gonna be here tomoz so thats why I'm making a sudden exit.)

Years
Seth allowed Yuki to shake his hand, but just let his arm be moved for him, in other words, he didn't shake back. "None what so ever," Seth replied emotionlessly once Yuki said that he was heading home climbing up on his Legendary Pokemon. Seth cast his eyes away from it to avoid the boiling temptation. We can talk more during the battles, Yuki added just before taking off. Seth nodded, but left it at that as he turned back and knelt down beside Loryn.

"Lead the way..." He spoke softly though his eyes where filled with rage, knowing where she'd be taking him. The look of terror, accompanied by the tear-lines down her face made Seth's anger bubble even more so. His heart sank, though he didn't know why. Usually he could watch someone take a bullet to the face and come back with 'Nice shot.' (Exaturation) But seeing Loryn in this state was unacceptable. He cast his normal feelings aside and felt the urge to help her, what she wanted was to help Max, and so Seth felt obligated to assist.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn looked away as Seth and Yuki began talking amongst themselves. Yuki had mentioned that Pandora couldn't hurt anybody in this state, but she wasn't so sure. Soon enough, Yuki took off on his Latios and Seth knelt beside her. His voice was soft and caring, though Loryn could see the anger in his eyes. He asked her to lead him to Max and Pandora. She nodded and pushed herself up off the ground, wiping her eyes in the process.

"Th-they're just through the trees," she hiccuped, struggling to make her way through the underbrush. Her previous tears had blurred her vision, so random twigs were lashing out and cutting her face. She didn't care much though, and soon enough they popped into the clearing where Max and Pandora were still standing. Loryn swallowed hard and stepped back, grabbing Seth's arm as if to brace herself.

Years
Pandora took one or two steps back from Max, "I'm afraid that's out the question too, hehe." He spoke casually waving his hand off to the side, dismissivly. His eyes then looked off to the same side before slowly finding their way back to Max. "It appears as if I were mistaken. Somebody does care about your well being after all. Heheh." He stated just before Loryn and Seth pressed past the forest's thick shrubbery. Pandora turned to see who it was, though he'd obviously already known ahead of time. "Well well, back already Loryn...And Mr. Zypher? How unlike you, heheh."

As soon as they came into the clearing Seth was ready to rush forward, and start wailing on the Demon, but Loryn gripped his arm and took a half-step back. Seth glanced to her, then Max, and then to Pandora. He didn't say anything in response, he didn't want to give the Demon the satisfaction, or the opportunity to switch his words on him. He just stood still his teeth together and his hands shaking with anticipation, and the urge to smash his fist's into the other man's face, again.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 27: Souls:

The man approached him, introducing himself as Pandora, telling Max why he was interested in his three friends outside of the forest, Yuki, Loryn and Seth. Pandora came even closer to Max, as he felt a pain, it wasn't physical, but mental. Max cried out in pain. He must have been there, in pain, for a few minuites before Loryn and Seth appeared in the clearing, to be welcomed by the scientist. Max gulped, he was scared, but at the same time somewhat happy as his newfound friends had come to save him.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Far in the past....

I wake up in the middle of the night. The moon full, but I can't sleep. Not just because tomorrow was a big battle, but because I was still worrying about my friends. I throw my legs over the side of the bed and walk out into the cool night. I was a little bit surprised at how cool it actually was. I don''t see Eagun up and outside as well, so I ignore him. I walk down the slopes of the peaceful city and into the dark cave that leads to the Relic Forest. The moonlight and starlight shine through the tops of the trees. In the center of the clearing, the Relic Stone pulsates with incredible energy. I walk over to it and look at the stone. I lay my hand on it and it feels as if it was actually alive. I knew though it was the energy from my body and the energy from the stone meeting one another. I turn away from the rock and look at my left arm.

Maybe one day there will be away to heal it. I already miss the feeling. Luckily I am right handed. I take all seven pokeballs out and throw them in the air.

"Everyone come out." I yell holding all seven pokeballs in the air.

All of them appear in front of me. They all yawn, but are very much alert.

"Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but I couldn't sleep. First of all, I want to officially welcome Absol to the family." I say.

Absol.

All of the pokemon greet Absol, more so Krookodile. I figured it was because they were both dark types.

"Secondly, tomorrow we will be having a battle with the legendary trainer Eagun. He is very powerful and at one point was known as the strongest trainer in Orre and perhaps the world. I honestly doubt we will win, but we will give it our all. I will be using all of you but...... Eevee.

Ee...eevee.... Eevee cried a bit.

"I am sorry Eevee, but I don't want you getting hurt." I say walking over and picking the little fur ball up.

EEVEE! Eevee growled in disagreement.

Perhaps you should give Eevee a try. I can sit out this battle. Gardvoir's voice rings in my head.

"I don't know... I have never battle with Eevee before." I say

All of my pokemon disagree with my choice. Mainly Absol.

Absol says that you haven't battles with him either and should give Eevee a try. Gardevoirs voice rings in my head again.

"Ok ok. Fine you can battle Eevee. Sorry Gardevoir, it looks like you will be sitting another battle out." I say rubbing Eevee's head.

Eevee Eevee!! Eevee celebrates.

Absol also says that he to has a Mega Form very much like Blaziken. Gardevoir's voice rings again in my head.

"Sweet I didn't know that. But I will not use it in a battle. Not with someone who doesn't even know about Mega Evolutions." I say to them all.

Absol nods in agreement.

"Alright everyone! Return! Get some rest for tomorrow. I need to rest too." I say returning all of them and walk back toward the cave.

In hiding Eagun listens, he doesn't catch the ending because he falls over trying to listen to closely. Lucky Iruko hadn't noticed him.

This young man is very pure of heart. He might actually be a challenge. Eagun thinks.

Above their heads, a ancient call can be heard and a rainbow appears in the night sky and then disappears.

Well if it isn't Ho-oH. Eagun thinks to himself.

I look up as I hear the call of the ancient bird. W...Was that Ho-oH? No it couldn't have been. I am just too tired and I am starting to see and hear things.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I watched as the various people faded away, Iruko with Seth, and this new guy with Yuki. Loryn eventually left, leaving me with with Maya. You know what time it is? (This is where you guys yell simultaneously!) It's...FLIRTING TIME! "So..." I slowly walked up to her, lowering my voice seductively and what-not, "Just you and me, huh?" I winked and put my hands into my pockets. "How 'bout you and I take a look around town, and head back to my place later, you know, if you don't have a place to stay or anything." I looked her in the eyes: My secret weapon. No girl can resist the urge of my Bad Blue Babies. It went off smoothly, but Hey! how could it have not gone smoothly? "You'll need rest tomorrow, for the tournament."

Maya felt considerably tense, and rigid, as Rider firmly, and resolutely held his sultry sapphire gaze at the rather tense maiden. Truth be told, she didn't particularly relish the aforementioned; it was vexing, to say the very least. Though, Maya, as she rigid as she had felt, bore a rather unruffled expression. She smiled wryly, "Very funny, very funny. Though.. your eyes are kind of-- oh, what am I saying! Never mind that." She mused. "Oh, now that you've mentioned it, I.. sort of need a place to stay. So, I'll be taking you on that offer!" Maya smiled slyly, "It's nice of you to suggest this. Though, it.. kind of makes me wonder.."

The surreptitious enigma, dominantly donned with an overly dark attire, and strikingly steely gaze, meandered through the solid pavements, slyly holding his dismal gaze at the twosome, Maya and Rider alike. Though, one wouldn't typically take especial notice of such a brisk gaze, as he had further distanced himself, his volatile motions as furtive, as a phantasm, his dark silhouette shifting within the murky, obscure alleyways. In a blink of an eye, the enigma had departed, without a subtle hint of a trace. He murmured, albeit unheard, his tone rough and feverish, "Hm. I'll just simply wait, until the time is nigh. With a single cleanly woven stroke.."

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I couldn't help but smirk when she commented on my eyes. None of the ladies can resist these bad boys. "That sounds like a plan...m'lady." I bowed gracefully and gave her a wink. I'm a lady-killer. I can't help it! And let's not lie here, the ladies can't help it either...Hehe. "Well, my house is just as much yours as it is now." I placed my arm around her shoulders tenderly and gestured at the town. "I can take you anywhere you want, you name it, I'll take you there." There was something inside me dying to burst out into song...Strange. "So how about it? Where to?" There was no way that this fair maiden could withstand my handsomeness and charm. You know? It's utterly undefeatable.

Years
Seth glared at Pandora with an unwavering hatred. "I recommend that you hit the bricks, and fast." Seth said, slightly pulling away from Loryn, raising his left fist to be infront of his face. "I care not what you are, what you want, or why...Eventually, I'll kick your ass so far into the ground you'll stay where you belong." Seth's words were solid yet not loud, he was making a point rather than expressing his anger. His dark eyes holding Pandora's.

A smile crept over Pandora's face, not his usual toothy one, but one of intrest. "Fair enough Mr. Zypher..." He shrugged "I look forward to your attempt." Pandora then looked back to Max, "Hehe, I appologize, it looks like this is where I'll be taking my leave." He then cast his gaze onto Loryn, "Remeber what I said...very soon, I'll be seeing you again. And you won't always have your knight in dark armour around to protect you."

Seth's eyes narrowed as he ran toward the Demon, "You bastard! You can't touch her if you don't exsist!" Just as he was about to swing his fist into the side of Pandora's head, the man vanished in a black cloud. Seth swung hitting nothing but dark air. He pulled his tensed shaking balled hand back to his side looking up to the sky. "Damn it." He almost whispered. Then turned his attention to Max. "You gunna make it?" Seth asked still in a rough sarcastic tone of disappointment.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I slump on my couch and gasp for a drink of water but I can't for the life of me move myself now. I feel like I'm drifting off but I'm awake. i release all my pals one by one, and in turn they get to meet Latios who will be with me for a while. He's friendly, Latios, a bit like Leafeon, but the strength of Lucario, that's the link I'm seeing, so I'm sure they will get along. Gallade also settles in on the smaller couch and ooks to be nodding off like an old grandpa. he's very astute and has many postures he wishes to maintain, much like that of a gentleman. I often think of him that way.

I turn the tv on and flick through the channels until I come across the news channel, and something takes my attention completely that I seem to now be sitting up.

"Many witnesses and described the phenomenon simply as old buildings, but Kanto satellites detected a stranger being there. One witness says the being was just an enraged Muk, and another says he saw a man inside the stomach of the being. No-one is sure what they saw, and many people seem to have simply forgot the events that ha-" The women on Tv stops talking and seems to be gasping for air, "Diann!" I hear someone say in the background. "Diann can you hear me!?" Te screen then goes to that black and wite fuzz thing for a second then it's back to the studio, where the socked expressions and worry for their reporter definately sows the event was real. It was the even that took place at the outskirt stand a couple of days ago, but how can people simply forget a giant being attacking their town? That troubles me slightly, but I can't help but feel that someone has done this to help me. Only one witness saw me but there were plenty of eyes on me when I left, therefore someones keeping my identity hidden for me... But who?

4:00pm

I decide to take a walk down to the cathedral to see the fellow priests and thank them for my gift, and perhaps even ask them some questions. It takes a little while but the heat seems a lot hotter than usual which tends to slow the journey down a bit. Must be having a heatwave or something. One I arrive at my destination i push open one of the double doors available and enter the building. There's a reading going on at the moment so I slip around the side and behind the pews to enter a wooden door which IO unlock with a key. I go down a flight of stairs until I'm at a brightly lit cobblestone basement which I find quite comforting. Only Father Stan is there so I sit on a chair on the other side of a table he is resting on.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask. He looks and at me and shrugs. He doesn't talk so I try and make my questions answerable in actions. I stand up again and go to a small cabinet that hangs on the wall and pull out a bottle of fizzy water which I mix with some freshly squeezed orange to make two glasses of orangeade. I place them both on the counter. Stan picks it up and gulps it down, while I take a small sip.

"Did Sven decide to give me the Latios?" He nods as the answer to my question. It's really eerie down here with just Stan, almost spooky. I decide it would be best to wait for the other priests to return to ask them about the Latios. I hear a door opening, and assume it must be the others, but instead I'm seeing the face of Gallade who only really comes here if he's bored. He pulls out a chair and sits next to me.

"I'm just waiting for the others," I say to Gallade who nods as a reply. We both sit here in silence for a while, while Father Stan sleeps in a chair in te corner of the room.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
(OOC: Added spoilers because it is pretty long. Eagun Vs Iruko Part 1.)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn shivered every time Pandora's gaze shifted to her. Soemthing about it just made her feel uncomfortable...As if he were staring into the depths of her soul. It wasn't like her to hide much, but that was just way to personal. She glanced at Seth as he pulled away slightly, and began taunting the demon. Pandora's not like everyone else Seth! You can't use your sarcastic attitude to scare him off! she thought, tempted to scream the words out. But something stopped her. His sarcastic attitude didn't scare everyone off though. We're still around...

Pandora just snickered Seth's words away, then looked back at Loryn, stating that he'd be seeing her again soon. But this time, alone. Loryn glared back at the demon and said nothing, because truthfully she was freaking out under her stone-faced expression. Seth ran up in an attempt to drive his fist into Pandora's face, but the demon disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. Loryn stared at the spot where he'd previously stood, her lip trembling as she fought to keep her anger expression.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
(OOC: Added spoilers because it is pretty long. Eagun Vs Iruko Part 2.)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Seth waited a couple minutes to be sure that Pandora wasn't planing to just reappear with a sneak attack or something, however Seth let it be, seeing as that didn't appear to be the Demon's style. He was aware that Max was fine, maybe just a little shoken up, the same was apparent of Loryn, as Seth turned his attention back to her. He seen her quivering lip, and her expression of anger. Seth too held his narrowed eyes but soon covered them with his goggles. "4:23?!" He spoke in a slightly shocked tone 'Where the hell did the time go?' He thought doubting that they have been there that long, but it was apparent that somehow he truly lost track of time.

Perhaps it wasn't the best time to bring it up, being the recent events, which included the "death" of Iruko, however the tournament would be starting in less than two hours, and it took a minimum of three to get back to Pyrite, even on Seth's bike. "Let's head to the Pokemon Center..." Seth stated coldly looking at Max, then pressing past Loryn into the thick Relic Forest, His mind still finding itself lingering on the Demon.

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya smiled satirically, "Well, you seem to be enjoying yourself."

"Since you did say anywhere, I might as well.." She paused.

"Are you still up for some shopping? I haven't done that in a long while.." Maya smiled pleasingly, "We could also eat at a restaurant.. Though, I know it's kind of late already.. And I don't want to trouble you.. "

"But, you're a gentleman right! You wouldn't mind, would you?" Maya asked, her tone as blatantly frivolous as her rather mocking expression. Truth be told, Rider's, albeit voluntary, accompaniment was pleasing, to say the least. And of course, his rather formal suggestion made the experience all the more pleasurable.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Far in the Past...

I watch as Eevee and Pichu trying to keep their balance on the slick ground. I can't help, but chuckle a little along with everyone else, however Eevee is at an advantage. I know that Eevee can keep her balance a little bit more than the Pichu. Pichu have always been a weaker pokemon due to the fact it shocks itself countless times.

"Pichu, use thundershock! Bounces of the ice!" Eagun yells, but in the process it loses it's balance and the attack goes crazy and unpredictable.

"Eevee, use the rocks to dodge! Then use Shadow Ball on the ground and break the ice then use dig!" i command.

Eevee does just that and works well

"Pichu, jump into the hold and use thundershock!" Eagun yells. Pichu jumps into the hole and I see sparks fly.

"Shadow Ball!" I yell.

Both pokemon fly out of the ground and fall back down.

"Both pokemon are unable to battle!" The Ref yells.

I sigh in relief as the battle with Eevee is done. Well Gwyn, I didn't lose with Eevee, but I didn't win either.

We are both down to are last pokemon.

"Blaziken, your turn is finally here!" I yell.

"Pikachu! Let us do this one last time!" Eagun yells.

Both me and Eagun throw the pokeballs in the air and Pikachu and Blaziken appear. Blaziken sparkles indicating it is a shiny pokemon. The two do not have any trouble standing on the ice.

"Ah your Blaziken is well trained and rare indeed. It has a different coloring than a normal Blaziken. Healthy as well, but this Pikachu is my strongest pokemon and the first I ever got." Eagun says.

"Yes, Blaziken is my first pokemon as well and the strongest. I guess it is time for the final match." I say.

"Indeed. Prepare yourself young whippersnapper!" Eagun yells, "How about we make this interesting and let our pokemon do what they want in this battle?" He suggests.

"Awesome." I agree with a smile.

"Let the match begin!" The Ref calls.

Both charge at each other with great speed.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Ever sinced I have arrived at the cathedral I have felt an odd tension in the room as if I am epecting something bad to happen, however I am soon focused on the sound of a door instead. It's Sven. He comes down with a smile and instantly raises the moral here.

"Yuki!" he says, "You did excellently on your first battle!" I nod in reply.

"Why the latios Sven?" I say with confusion in my voice.

"I was told it will help you at the final hurdle, I can't reveal the source though."

"Knowing you it's probably ketchup," I say muttering to myself.

"Excuse me?" He replies. I smile and look him in the eye for a second. He comes and sits down next to me and Gallade.

"So what have you been doing then?" I ask.

"We took some of the jobs we were going to give you, and we are attempting to remodel this rusty old basement." This makes me feel a bit guilty.

"Why are you even letting me do this tournament?"

"Something inside me tells me that this will help you, and help others. I'm not very sure myself but my grandfather says that the world rests on it, ha silly old grandpa!"

Yeah silly old grandpa knows it all don't he? I can't help but feel that Sven is hiding something from me but I let it go, the tournament's about to start. I get up and say my goodbyes before heading back out into the streets. I head for the lights and the dome and worry about the time. I need a watch.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn glanced quickly to Seth as he stated the time. We have less than two hours to get to the tournament! Hopefully Seth's bike goes fast enough... her thoughts trailed off and she bit her lip, feeling the slightest bit nervous that they would miss the event. Her gaze had fallen to her feet, but it shot back up to Seth as he said they should go to the Pokemon Center. She noted the cold tone in his voice as he pressed past her and into the forest. It worried her slightly, but she brushed it off and followed him quickly through the underbrush, waving her hand for Max to follow.

Gosh, what I wouldn't do for a flying type right now, Loryn thought as branches scraped against her. Sure, she had Crobat, but he was way too small for her to ride. Perhaps she could catch a Fearow, a Staraptor, or even a Salamance! Sure, her expectations were getting high, but who knew. She had Seth's goggles now after all. They were stashed away in her backpack, as she wasn't sure if Seth wanted others to see that she had them.

Back