• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Challenger Approaches [Game Over]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
@Doof I haven't revealed because I don't think I have anything useful but maybe I'm wrong - having confirmation on certain players can help narrow down the list, like you said.

I can confirm Syn is town Ike and Peci is Dedede (did not get alignment). I want to keep the other investigations to myself for now, if that's okay.

Some thoughts:

I'm iffy about voting Jolt, they've been quite analytical and towny to me so far, and always eager to get people talking, which doesn't seem scum to me. His posts crumbled a little today but it seemed like a lot of confusion about how certain roles work? Could also be maf getting nervous since there's been a bit of pressure on him today, but he still seems cooperative.

So of the three on Doof's list I'll *symbolic vote* L'Belle, I just don't have great reads on him or Desi right now mainly since L'Belle has been quiet and Desi joined pretty recently.

##vote L'Belle

I don't know what I missed about jd but I believe Doof - however aside from what Doof said today I'm actually not sure when jd was cleared of suspicion. I just remember everyone finding him suspicious one day and then Marth's vote overrode his would-be lynching, and then everyone seemed to forget about that. Did I miss something?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Y'all I'm super tired and have work early, and since it seems you guys still have some stuff you can chat over, I'm going to keep this phase extended until I get home from work tomorrow, so roughly another 16 hours.

Sorry for the delay, super busy week for me since I'm going on a trip on Thursday, so I'm trying to fit everything in

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
So, just thought I'd throw it out there. CB is not claiming Ike like I originally believed, but he is still unclear of innocence.

So I guess then we have 4 people on the list? am i missing anyone?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I'd prefer not to be lynched but it will probably be helpful in the long run

(But also for the record if I was scum/Ice Climbers there would have been extra kills from me freezing people and that clearly hasn't happened)

Doof is right that CB isn't confirmed yet either

Lynch L'Belle or Desi next (preferably L'Belle first), and if 2 of Desi/L'belle/CB end up being town then Pecilia or Doof are lying

##unvote Pecilia
##vote l'belle

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
I'm a dirty liar but also now I'm kinda forced to update the game on mobile which means manually counting votes and such so that'll happen later today

Sorry I got busy working like 26 hours in three days and planning/packing for a trip lmao. Things will happen as soon as I'm awake enough

Years
I'm sorry for being inactive, was a bit busy but nothing much have happened I think. I still don't trust Pecillia's claim but I'm OK with l'belle lynch. I can role reveal if you guys want but my role isn't that special but it'll help me to have alibi next day in case you guys still think of me as scum.

##Vote L'belle

Nakuzami

Years
Apologies for delay and lack of css. Will have to add that later

Superjolt was lynched! He was a Hero of the Light!

I'll change this phase at my earliest convenience as soon as I have all NAs (or after 24 hours if that happens first)

Nakuzami

Years
oZFYgpV.png

Day Five

The youngest, but most well informed combatant of the arena, found themself pummeled into an unrecognizable blob. One more poor soul had been extinguished in the name of Dharkon.

About half the contestants remained. It was anybody's game now.

Bidoof FTW is dead! He was a Hero of the Light!

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
Pecilia
Charlie Brown
Desinishon
Juno
Rabinov
jdthebud
L'Belle
LuluRina
Aldo
gimmepie
5qwerty
metroid711
Bardothren
Superjolt
Bidoof FTW

Last edited:
Years
Bear in mind acting all weird and vague at this point in the game is silly because:

We are rapidly losing town and we need to kinda start outing mafia now
I'm going to just vote you and regardless of what you all plan to do, currently I'm holding the killing power during the day and mafia are seeing this and watching me kill town so either way we're on limited time

So......chop chop.

##vote jdthebud

Back