Show me that Fighting Spirit

Age 23
Male
Ambrette Town, Kalos
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted June 7th, 2019

Desmond Allen

A Look to the Future and a Blast from the Past

Desmond stood in front of the large Entei statue and looked up at it in awe. Even though it was just a statue, it still felt like raw power was radiating from it. It was his dream to train Pokemon as strong as the legendary dog and the great Entei house was going to help him do just that. It was the first day of school at Pokemon Trainer Academy for Desmond and he couldn't be more excited. He was ready for the next step in his quest to be the best and so far he had seen so many other strong trainers having battles across the school grounds. This made Desmond even more proud of his decision to apply to this school. With a deep breath, Desmond took his first steps into the hallowed Entei dorm.

The dorm was fairly manageable to navigate as each floor had single person rooms organized numerically down the halls. On the first floor was a large common room. He was going to have to stop by that room later, and meet some of his fellow Enteis. Finally, Desmond reached his room on the 5th floor, room 210. Sliding his key out of the welcome packet, he heard the door next to his open up.

Turning towards the sound he said, "Hi there, I'm Desmond, looks like we're gonna be....neighbors....." Desmond couldn't believe his eyes, it was like he had seen a ghost.

"D...Daro?"

Before him was the last person Desmond had ever expected to see at PTA. Daro, his work partner, who he had executed nefarious missions with for that Cipher disciple group in Orre. The same Daro he hadn't seen in 2 years. Daro...his best friend.

Tears began welling up in Desmond's eyes as he hugged his long, lost friend.

"I can't believe its really you! Hecate, come on out and see who it is!" The Umbreon appeared from its ball and immediately rubbed up against Daro's legs, letting loose some purr sounds.

"You've gotta tell me where you've been! I've missed you so much! I've got so much to tell you! Wanna grab lu..."

"Shut up!"

Desmond and Hecate were pushed back into the wall.

"W...what?"

"You heard me. Leave me alone. We are not friends. Not after what you did. You ruined my life!"

"W-what are you talking about!? I saved your life!"

Daro just scowled and walked away.

"If you're smart, you'll be wise to stay out of my way."

"Daro!"

It was no use though, Daro wanted nothing to do with him. Desmond had finally found his best friend and already he was ripped away from his grasp again. Maybe PTA wasn't going to be as great as he thought...

"C'mon Hecate, let's go unpack."

Desmond opened the door and somberly walked into his room. What a way to start his first day.