• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

topic change what was yalls favorite regular ds game.
as for mine. I dunno too many good ones lmao

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
^All Phoenix Wright games were real good imo. My favorite DS game is probably Pokemon Platinum though. Diamond was my first Pokemon game, so this brings nostalgia, but updated.

Edit: 218685. Just realized I forgot to post number and had a heart attack.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

^ Chocobo, for next time try to stay on topic of the thread by posting the number count...otherwise its considered spam. Anyways, one of my favorite old school DS games was 'Guitar Hero' I still have the expansion and I would remember it was a hassle trying to play some of the songs on expert.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Holy God that number count was off O-O

I immediately blame Tara.

>(

Trials and Tribulations was amazing and is my favorite as well. Though I really like the first one as well. The second one ... ehh it was good but I think it lacked something.

And while I know that many people weren't fond in Investigations I really personally enjoyed it. Even if the last part of the last case was ridiculous. Spent maybe two hours doing that final part the first time I played it.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

welp. once I get some time later on tonight I am gonna try me a ds phoenix wright game(the 1st one as I want to go in order). as for how I am able to play it....dont ask lol

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Yeah. Seeing as we all play the Ace Attorney series, what're your guys favorite characters? I like Detective Gumshoe, cuz he's all scatterbrained like me. Also, Edgeworth can decrease his pay all he wants, but he's not getting rid of him.

Gabri

m8
Years
I seem to be the only one here that has no idea on what anything you people have talked about in the last few pages is.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
ugh. I got like a huge test next week and I havent even done my study guide yet. just how cruel can procrastination get! lol

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Just downloaded the Dual Destinies demo. The one thought that went through my mind before Athena spoke was, "man, wouldn't it suck if she was voiced by Wendee Lee? Actually, thinking about it now, she does have a 'Wendee Lee' look about her..."

Then she spoke and I threw my 3DS.

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years

I played a hell lotta Wii games on the Wii U GamePad last night. Not only was the Pad's built in sensor bar as good as the one you put next to your TV, but the games just looked better on it. :D

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

ugh. please. nothing personal but I eventually lose my cool when I hear something about the wii...........ooh. what wii games did you play though. while i hate the wii in general I loved the games on their

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back