• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dusty Lavender(Lavender Town Remix)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2019
I was bored yesterday so i decided to sit down and attempt to make a decent remix to Lavender Town which ive attached to this post. I synced Lavender town to a beat ive already made, took the pitch down to -4 and also used a excerpt of the Pokemon Tower near the end. Take a listen and tell me what you think

Attachments

• Dusty Lavender 4.wav
    13.2 MB
Years
Don't know how often you make them, but I think this was actually a pretty good attempt at a remix. I love the idea of mixing some stuff from the anime in there as well (I don't know if the clip you used quite fit in with the Lavender Town setting, but a fun idea). Definitely something you should keep doing though if you enjoy it!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2019
Thanks man. the full version is on youtube if you wanna listen to it

This is the full version of The Lavender Town remix i made. Enjoy and let me know how it sounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Back