• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
PERSIANS

That's the most popular breed of cat when you get into purebreds and it's the cat I have. :3 I'm also a huge fan of munchkins, basically cats that have short stubby legs which is adorable.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I just learned about that type of cat the other day. They seem cute but I prefer cats/ animals with normal size legs.

droomph

weeb
Years
I do think dachshunds are cutie pies though. As long as it has a pointy snout and not fluffy I think it's the most adorablest thing in the world.

That being said I think pugs are cute in their own way too.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love fluffy things. :( I also love American Shorthairs though - they're Persians in every other respect but they're bred to have short fur. Flat round faces, relatively short legs, super affectionate :3

Years
There's an American Shorthair that lives somewhere in my neighborhood and I sometimes see her sunning herself on the sidewalk. Her name is Emily and she's very affectionate. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I prefer just regular Domestic Shorthair cats. Im not a huge fan of fluffy cats but Ive seen some very pretty ones. I don't think I'd ever have a longhair cat.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Eh. I don't care what kind of breed a cat is! I like all kind of cats... except Persian cats... too much hair. And my mother has asthma so I can't get a cat that sheds sadly.

Oh yeah I found a poor defenseless and abused I-Pod near my bus stop! The poor thing had a broken screen cracked all the way through... it must have been abused by it's owner and they decided to abandon it.

POOR I-POD, POOR THING!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm pretty much the same as Yuki xD No matter what kind of cat, I'll love it no matter what. Short haired, long haired, no haired, whatever! I hug every cat! :D

Coincidentally, I am a cat. :3

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I forgot earlier to post a pic of my two cats :3
Spoiler:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dogs > Cats

That is all.

Agreed!

I've never really warmed up to cats as I have with dogs, probably because I've grown up with a doggie companion ever since I was a young lad. The closest to owning a cat for me was when I found an abandoned kitten along the meadows down the road. I took it home, but then I made the hard decision of leaving it on someone's doorstep for them to find. It kept following me when I tried, so I attempted to let it go and then run quickly away. it worked. ): I miss it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Agreed!

I've never really warmed up to cats as I have with dogs, probably because I've grown up with a doggie companion ever since I was a young lad. The closest to owning a cat for me was when I found an abandoned kitten along the meadows down the road. I took it home, but then I made the hard decision of leaving it on someone's doorstep for them to find. It kept following me when I tried, so I attempted to let it go and then run quickly away. it worked. ): I miss it.
You *******. (I like dogs more than I like cats but I'm still love animals)

On the subject of animals... It's ****ing weird. Almost everything I've seen I've thought of as "cute" in some way or another. I think sharks are somewhat cute. What the **** is wrong with me?

Edit: Is every swear word censored here? I tend to swear a lot. Foul-mouthed in real life and on the internet. I could bypass the censor here easily but that's probably not a good idea...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

Edit: Is every swear word censored here? I tend to swear a lot. Foul-mouthed in real life and on the internet. I could bypass the censor here easily but that's probably not a good idea...

No, it isn't.

And yeah, I'm not a complete animal lover, but I do believe in fighting against animal cruelty yadda yadda yadda. I wouldn't go on strike or anything though. When it comes to animals, anything that's furry, fluffy or small and feathery I need to adopt. n.n

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

On the subject of animals... It's ****ing weird. Almost everything I've seen I've thought of as "cute" in some way or another. I think sharks are somewhat cute. What the **** is wrong with me?

Yes they are, and if you bypass it you'll get infracted because it's against the rules. As long as every other sentence isn't starred out you'll be fine, lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Agreed!

Aww. If I found an abandoned kitten I'd keep it if I could. If not well, I could always take it to my animal shelter to be adopted.

Years

Yes, every swear word here is censored, and yes, I'd go easy on the language there if I were you.

Anyways~

I love cats and dogs. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back