• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Own Game!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
If Nintendo/Game Freak/ Square Enix/ Disney Interactive agree to help me, I will make "Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts". I am writing the storyline on EGC, and my username on there is Nova Blast, fyi.

It is currently a WIP fic.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
If Konami would give me the rights to do it, I'd make a Yu-Gi-Oh! Video game using AR cards, like the 3DS AR Games.

Or I'd make a video game where you play as a character with animal based super powers. It'll be a side-scroller, You'll navigate through the game using different animal body parts and your goal in the game is to rescue all of you team mates and gather test tubes with animal DNA samples to allow you to gain more transformations. Your enemies would be a bunch of pirate-goblin-knights.

Back