• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Bride-of-Wildenstein-botox.jpg

that's what I end up looking like if I eat lobster. Almost spelled it "lopster," how silly.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Just don't sneeze in front of me D:

Have you ever swallowed what felt like a spoonful and a half of snot? It's the most terrible thing that's ever happened to me.
All right then, and yes I have, eww it's disgusting xD

Lots of things make me gag. :( Well, mentally gag, I don't have much of a gag reflex for like tongue depressors and such.
Same here, though if it's really gross I can gag xD

Lobster is freaking delicious.

That is all.
Hells yeah! I've only had one but IMO it is amazing! xD

Sir Codin

How anybody could not like shrimp, crab, or lobster is beyond me.
Vegetarians, perhaps?

@outfox:
Allergic?

@Toujours:

Naw, I'm with Luck on this one. I'm not much of a fan of sushi. I don't like eating things that are only almost dead.

Sir Codin

Livewire, I wish I could "LIKE" that post, but the button won't work for some reason. XD

EDIT:
Actually, screw it, it's going in my sig.

Turkey's alright, though. Can't compare with seafood or salami, but it's still great in sandwiches.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Toujours, I don't have an iron gut like the Japanese do, so I'll pass :( True Asian food has always been way too exotic for me.

And by exotic, I mean disgusting.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm not a big meat-eater, so I mean it when I say salami is the bomb diggity. Gyro is one of my favorites, too. I think I'm one of few who isn't big on beef.

Sir Codin

Actually, I personally believe any jerkey other than beef has no right to call itself jerkey.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Dude my mom's bf got a beef jerky maker for Christmas. Our family has gone through six huge bags since New Years *_*

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I'm not a big meat-eater, so I mean it when I say salami is the bomb diggity. Gyro is one of my favorites, too. I think I'm one of few who isn't big on beef.

Excellent taste in meat. I live really close to a Bosnian restaurant that sells lamb gyros for $5. It's a steal when you realize that they're big enough to feed a family of 4.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
:O Hence the name "Luck." I made gyro pizza the other day. I must say it's pretty tasty with red sauce, but I prefer it white with red onions

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
People are mad about Red Lobster's biscuits where I live. I don't like biscuits so I can't vouch for them. :x

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I don't want the chat to die guys. Let's talk about how I got asked out on a date by a scenile old man today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back