• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Dekorora Arc

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
Doubt oshawatts leaving just because hes ash 's first unova starter they will probably just tease oshawatt leaving with oshawatt finally evolving

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Er no but last time- during the big Nimbasa City scheme- Pikachu was suspicious for a good long time. Like honestly it was only in the very episode Meowth betrayed them that Pika began to trust Meowth. Which was a contributing factor to Pika's absolute outrage. So why does he seem perfectly at ease with Meowth in that picture?

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
I hope it's the return of the magikarp sub
And it's time to evolve snivy ash should not leave unova with out emboar and serperior

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh gosh I had nearly forgotten about the leaky Magikarp submarine. :D Wouldn't that be a surprise return? Although I'd expect it to reflect the rather more competent nature of its owners these days.

I don't think it's likely that Snivy will evolve all the way to Serperior, though. Her rivalry with Emolga and her big-sister nature works better if she's closer in size to the 'mon. She might become a Servine, but not further than that.
Pignite's a bit more uncertain, though. I think he works pretty well as he is, but evolution's certainly not out of the question.

But also... what's to say he doesn't eventually leave those two with Professor Juniper or Oak? They're not in any promo pics, are they?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
So another promotional picture of whatever has seen/leaked/whatever and...

Spoiler:

I am screaming of excitement and possibly pain right now???

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Spoiler:

I don't see anything about Misty and the Butterfree thing looks like another cleaned up memory.

Sadly with the memories being redone...the Anime is effectively saying that Ash has not spent an entire year traveling around the world. WTH.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I don't see anything about Misty and the Butterfree thing looks like another cleaned up memory.

Sadly with the memories being redone...the Anime is effectively saying that Ash has not spent an entire year traveling around the world. WTH.

the poster doesn't list it, bulbapedia had it on their site that an upcoming episode in this arc has misty's actor on the list so she appears sometime in this season. As for butterfree i don't think that is a flashback but i could be wrong. I mean why not if there are several other surprises then i don't see why butterfree can't return. It likes ash enough.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

If you look closely at the poster, Ash is still wearing his Unova outfit, rather than his old outfit, with his encounter with Butterfree.

Of course, some of the guys at 4chan are saying the poster is fake because it wasn't confirmed by Serebii yet.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
We should all know to ignore 4chan and serebii never posts the promotional posters unless they are movie related. So serebii wouldn't have it. The image is from bulbagarden which means it is real, they always post those.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
That Butterfree is most likely NOT Satoshi's. It's most likely random Butterfree that will make Satoshi remember his own one.
Sayonara... we might finish this arc earlier than we thought o.O
(Suspecting because of what I read on bulba)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
We should all know to ignore 4chan and serebii never posts the promotional posters unless they are movie related. So serebii wouldn't have it. The image is from bulbagarden which means it is real, they always post those.

Just because Bulba posts it doesn't mean its 100% legit. They, like Serebii, like Pokejungle, and like other news reporting resource sites are prone to falling into elaborate pranks and faked images. Bulbapedia has posted incorrect information in the past, while their policies may have been upped in standards, anything extremely good is possible to end up on their news segment.

Bulbapedia even says its from an unidentified source. Since the source is unknown, the possibilty of it being a fake is high. Many people nowadays can copy Sugimori and the Anime styles nearly perfectly. We'll have to wait to see if Ona Shuta makes a comment on it or Daisuke Club. One of the two bigger magazines concerning the anime.

Ya I did miss the Unova costume. Though that could also still be an error in drawing. Look at a lot of past anime episodes, including those in the Unova Arc. They still make wardrobe errors fairly often.

As for Misty, Bulbapedia does not have her as a returning character. She was in the flashback during the Kanto fair, but as far as the new poster is concerned, there is nothing involving Misty shown.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Ok, still though i have never seen serebii post anything that was fake, and i have been checking their site daily for 3 years. Bulbapedia i don't know about if they ever posted fake info. This poster doesn't seem fake though and it is an extension of the first one they showed so i don't see how it would be fake and nintendo more then likely would have said if it is fake or not by now.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
Regardless of the validity I'd say we got some substantial info on our hands.

Although it seems a lot of this stuff is just going to be filler to past the time by, so I wouldn't expect anything special like Tournaments which people seemed to want an Orange Island esque mini league. I don't see that happening, but I see a mix of older characters and Pokemon coming in i.e. Butterfree and Clair. Definitely looking forward to the Clair episode as this should be interesting Iris development I think.

Seems like Iris and Cilan may be taking their leaves soon though with the Sayonara caption although that doesn't mean they can't join up with Ash after he makes a quick trip back to Kanto. And I was hoping for some Lapras usage but it seems like they will be using the ship in the background to get around for the most part.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Apparently Ash and Co. are heading back to Kanto during this Arc so its the end of the Unova series definitely. He's heading back home to get ready for his next adventure.

Back