• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
My Arceus is hacked, definetly. My Regis are hacked as well, but everything else is basically real or should be. Some Midori Metagross is also traded, but I think it's also hacked, due to being a shiny from an egg. Also, my Munchlax are mainly hacked.

Also, I just found out that I do not have a shiny Empoleon. I don't have any shiny starters, except for some Charizard. (All are hacked) I've also found hacked Celebi on my ranch.

I have most legits, but some are hacks. I'm still looking for more shinies to add to my shinydex, which lists all hacked and non-hacked pokemon. I was able to give my friend some real hacked pokemon, got an Arceus back from him, lv. 20, too tough to train, he said. With the stats that it had, it's impossible.

Still, about 70% of my shinies are from hacks (including shiny hack), but some are real. Now, where can I find a Mewtwo?
Cresselia's extremely hard to hunt for as shiny. You're sure it's real? Anyway, welcome to the club. We don't condone hacking here, so I hope you'll have the motivation to hunt 'em shinies through patience and hard work. :)

I'm willing to tweak on my Diamond version, but I'm going to hold out on the off-chance that they'll do another TRU Canada / Wi-fi giveaway for Flower Paradise Shaymin, and I won't have to worry about any "glitch clause" BS dictating where I can/can't use the Shaymin.

Currently halfway through EVing shiny Beldum. I'm also picking up interest in hunting Kyogre some more, and have done 1265 SRs total.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
It looks interesting that thing about the Tweaking Glitch, but a little risky at the same time.
It must have been hard to find out a safe way to reach safer points for the first person who found this glitch.

Good luck with Kyogre MetalMario and good luck with Palkia Alinthea.
Infinte heartless, don't give up, keep yourself motivated.

See you

Years
Thanks guys!
I have a few hours free today as I am very happy about my exam today!
Got a 1st :D
Highest grade you can get, so wish me luck for Palkia! :D

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hi guys, i'm not patient enough to sring for shinies but i chain sometimes and in some time i am gonna give eevee another shot ( already have 1 but need some more ) and btw, does someone know when pokemon platinum comes out and when the wifi event for the rotom forms is comming through?

gd luck to all and congratz ( especially for that dialga :D )
a while ago i told you guys to show my shinies, my player name is mathias, my sister's is oksana ( i found the banette in her game and thus got it from her ) ai have some more and am going to upload them in some time

View attachment 46720

View attachment 46721

View attachment 46722

Last edited:
Years
Hey!

Try not to double post please =]
Just copy the second post and put it in the first!
A mod will delete your second.

Well, you seem alright, nice to see your shinys.
Hope you do stay around, you will have to be accepted by the leaders though!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Yo, long time no type.

Well without going into too much detail things have been a bit colourful since the last time i posted. Things happened, including my DS getting robbed with my Diamond version inside it, so thats all my hard work from the past two generations gone. :\

Havent gotten around to getting a new DS/Game but I will eventually, but I'm glad to see the club is still up and running and MM is here at least.

To be honest my interest in Pokémon has pretty much gone at the moment, but I'm sure it will come back eventually and I'll be back then, I'll still check in every now and again though.

Would still be interested in any news you have!
Good luck with your hunts guys.

Years
Owwch. I know how much that hurts since it happened to me. The only shinies I kept were the ones I had GenIII clones of. I just recently re-captured the last of the SR shinies I had lost--Rotom. It's well worth it to bounce back, and throughout the long task of recapturing my shinies, I also picked up three more SRs along the way--Treecko, Drifloon, and Palkia.

Since then, I've kept clones of all my GenIV shinies as well, by trading them to an M3 savefile and backing it up. It never hurts to be too cautious.

I'd really suggest picking up Heart Gold/Soul Silver once they're released next year--they're shaping up to be some of the best Pokémon games of all time. Platinum is also a good game to get back into things with. Either way, we'd love to see you around again. (It's getting exhausting being the sole co-owner all the time!)

Personal progress: Zip. Happy hunting!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Haven't been here in a while (cause of the lags this place is having)...

Yo, long time no type.

Well without going into too much detail things have been a bit colourful since the last time i posted. Things happened, including my DS getting robbed with my Diamond version inside it, so thats all my hard work from the past two generations gone. :\

Havent gotten around to getting a new DS/Game but I will eventually, but I'm glad to see the club is still up and running and MM is here at least.

To be honest my interest in Pokémon has pretty much gone at the moment, but I'm sure it will come back eventually and I'll be back then, I'll still check in every now and again though.

Would still be interested in any news you have!
Good luck with your hunts guys.

Yo, it's been a while, Yami_Zidane, good to hear from you. :D Sorry about your DS/Diamond getting stolen, I hope that one day you can get back some if not all of your shinies back. ^_^

To all that have gotten new shinies, congratulations (especially on the Legendary Bird & Dialga). ;D

Nothing for me so far, decided to "Foreign Method" my original Diamond game, so lets see what happens. I'm at about 100 FM Eggs so far. ^_^

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hi guys, looks like my trophy garden pokemon today is eevee, so i can finally go after it, after searching for the first eevee to start ( wich took me one hour and a quarter ) i am now at a chain of 6, wish me luck

and good luck to everyone on there hunts :)

Years
Sorry guys.
I haven't really been around the past few days as my exams have been taking over my life! ><
I have had my DS on me to keep me from going insane and SR for that Palkia, and it finally came! :D:D:D

PALKIA IN ALL ITS GLORY
ONCE AGAIN, PALKIA

The Gods favor me! XD
I don't know about you, but this game has been really lucky for me.
Maybe it is because I am going to kill someone if I don't have something else to take my mind off things from these University exams.
5 hours pure writing today. Was not fun!

Note: It is weird how both of my legendaries are Quirky O_o

Anyway, there is more.
Yesterday, I was taking some time out for the exam today, because it was really stressing me out, so I checked out my swarm, which was Lavitar. Well, I had to go for this one!

It took over my revision a little XD
3 hours of chaining. I broke the chain at 30 twice! GAH!
But it paid off! :D

WEEEEEE - Lavitar
WEEEEEE... again... - Lavitar

Yep! :D

Good luck to everyone and you will get there in the end :D

NOTE: The reason for them both being in the same day is Palkia was early morning and Lavitar was late at night! Just got it before the swarm changed ><

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congrats on your shinies, Alinthea, especially your shiny Palkia. Platinum has such nice sprites.

Speaking of Platinum, I purchased my own Platinum yesterday, but I started SRing for Piplup just an hour ago. I really hope Piplup shines soon, there are so many other targets I'd like to hunt for! Anyone want to race for a shiny starter?

Edit: Still going strong for Piplup. I've decided to make a small change on my Diamond version, however; when I get bored of SRing, I will breed for another shiny Porygon. I'm really liking the Porygon line again all of a sudden, and I have some excellently IV'd parents, so I will use the Matsuda method. This around, I'll be sure to keep my game in Sleep Mode, too, to see if it helps at all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
After 50 boxes of non-shiny Onix:
S5030224.jpg

Shiny Onix finally hatched last night :D. I was getting ready for bed, so I decided to start the 51 box of eggs. I took 5 eggs for that box, and I started hatching them. The first two eggs were normal Onix, and I was going to give up(as I was tired), but I kept hatching the other 3 eggs.

The next egg started to hatch, and I figured that it was going to be a normal Onix. To my surprise, when it completely hatched, it was a shiny Onix :D. I stared at my DS in disbelief, I didn't think I was going to hatch a shiny Onix(as I was losing faith that the Masuda Method worked).

When I checked its stats/nature, it was Modest(XD) and has Sturdy as its ability. I'm not sure of its IV's at the moment, I'll have to do an IV battle later.

Shiny Onix
Modest nature
Stats
Shiny Onix video

I'm now going to be hatching for a shiny Cyndaquil in Platinum. I need to get a female Cyndaquil, so I'm currently breeding my Ditto with a Cyndaquil. I'm hoping to get started sometime today, going to take a while for a female to hatch.

Congrats to new shinies everyone.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
hello everyone, I'm back at hunting again, I had a busy week, but now I've free time.

Storm_Dragoon said:
Shiny Onix finally hatched last night :D. I was getting ready for bed, so I decided to start the 51 box of eggs. I took 5 eggs for that box, and I started hatching them. The first two eggs were normal Onix, and I was going to give up(as I was tired), but I kept hatching the other 3 eggs.

Cogratulations. Good luck with Cyndaquil.

It's Just Fufu said:
Speaking of Platinum, I purchased my own Platinum yesterday, but I started SRing for Piplup just an hour ago. I really hope Piplup shines soon, there are so many other targets I'd like to hunt for! Anyone want to race for a shiny starter?

I'm SRing for a shiny starter too, I'm in the race.
Good luck with Piplup.

I have had my DS on me to keep me from going insane and SR for that Palkia, and it finally came! :D:D:D
It took over my revision a little XD
3 hours of chaining. I broke the chain at 30 twice! GAH!
But it paid off! :D

Congratulations on Palkia and Larvitar.

By the way, It's just me or things are going slow.

See you later and good luck everyone.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Chr. Draco, I'm glad to be racing you. :) What shiny starter are you hunting for?

And it's not just you; things are definitely going slow. Summer just started for me, though, so I expect that I'll be around a lot more.

Hatching Porygon eggs at the moment.

Edit: Welcome back, DDD! It feels like it's been a while since you last posted. Congrats on your new shinies.

bewbs, super congrats on that shiny Cresselia...you got any pics?

Total Egg Count on Diamond has increased from 988 to 1044...since I started at 935 eggs for Porygon, that means I've hatched 109 Porygon Eggs. No shiny one yet.

Good luck, everyone.

Last edited:

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Oops already posted that. Silly me I have a habbit of repating myself and my camera is broken at the moment, but I'll get a picture ASAP.<3

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
It's Just Fufu said:
Chr. Draco, I'm glad to be racing you. :) What shiny starter are you hunting for?

And it's not just you; things are definitely going slow. Summer just started for me, though, so I expect that I'll be around a lot more.

Hatching Porygon eggs at the moment.

I see, I understand, not having enough time because of other stuff, but I'll also try to be around more often.
Currently SRing chimchar, It has taken me too much time because of the homework and other stuff.
Lets do our best and good luck to the both of us.
Hope you get your porygon too.

See ya later and good luck everyone.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I waited to come back until I could come back big.

I don't have pictures, but I have video.

The curse has been lifted. Ever since I got Skarmory so easily, I have been in a major slump and things never went my way. (I think that's almost the way it has been here for everyone as well...?)

Until now.

I finally finished out my Baltoy chain, and here is my video of me catching the little bugger.

And this morning I started hatching Mudkip eggs and the first egg of the day hatched was shiny.

I lol'd.

It took almost 660 eggs to finally hatch that Mudkip.

Now I can move onto something else.

I am going to fufill LDD's wish and hatch a shiny Spiritomb next. I need more defensive Pokemon and someone I know made the suggestion to me the other night.

Slowbro and Bronzong don't exactly get it done on my new team and the lack of Dark/Ghost power since Weavile made her leave is very present.

Congratulations to everyone with the new captures, SRs, and hatches (lol DON'T DEFY THE MASUDA-SAN! :D).

I am glad Yami Zidane showed up, but it is depressing to learn he no longer has his game(s). I wish you well when you return to Pokemon. No one should ever have to go through that.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Congratulations on all the recent Shinies, people. ^_^

I'm still hatching Eggs, trying to see if I'll be one of the lucky ones.

D: Junichi Masuda, please give me some of DDD's luck. x:

Years
Congratulations on the plethora of new shinies, everyone.

I did some more Dialga resets today, and I'm about to dual hunt Zapping Dos and Dialga.

Another epic fail post, come and past. Good luck, y'all.

Back