• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C is for cookie. COOKIES!!! UMM-NUM-NUM-NUM-NUM!!!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Cookie Monster <3

Well, I believe we all know what a cookie is. They are tasty and awesome, and go well with so many other foods. But there are so many different kinds, and it's sorta easy to pick favorites.

What about you? Got a favorite kind of cookie? Not necessarily brand name (although you can add that). I'm talking flavor wise. And for kicks, how do you like them, and with what?

Personally, I adore chocolate chip cookies. They are too good, and taste amazing. Then again, I'm a chocoholic. I'll admit, though, ice cold milk and an Oreo cookie is a classic, tasty combination. =P Deep fried Oreos don't sound so bad, either, though I've never tried them.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Chocolate of course is my choice also there is a lemon cookie and i like it lotyyyy ^0^...hmm,crispy cookies with M&MS is good for me aussi and special kinds of vanilla other than that i don't think so :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I prefer homemade cookies....baked from the oven. Chocolate Chip cookies are the best, and MACADEMIA NUT.

Oh god this thread is making me crave for some!

Years
Any cookie that you can dunk in milk (which is pretty much all of them) I'll eat.

My favorite though have to be soft, homemade chocolate chip cookies- right out of the oven. I could probably eat about a dozen of those at a time, and still want more.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I love cookies! Especially Choc chip cookies, and coconut cookies. Home made are the best by far, so with that my nan's take the cakecookie.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
White Chocolate chip is my absolute favorite. I'm also a fan of caramel chip and chocolate chip, the kinds I bake myself. :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im a fan of chocolate chip cookies and Peanut Butter cookies. As for brands, I dont mind Oreos and Chips Ahoy, though I make cookies sometimes also, usually Chocolate chip.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Soft baked hot chocolate chip cookies or M&M cookies (which are just like chocolate chip cookies, but instead of chocolate chips they just throw in M&Ms because they're lazy).

Years
Sugar cookies are really good when done right. My grandma made really good ones; I need to get her recipe and see if I can match it sometime. I'm also partial to any cookie with chocolate in it. And there's this really weird recipe that uses yellow cake mix and cream cheese that I should make again sometime.

Now I kind of want cookies. :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Urgh... I have a weakness for chocolate chip cookies, but I have this alternative soft spot for snicker doodles as well. They aren't a luxury I pleasure myself often with, but when I do I practically melt. They're just so amazing and decadent - granted they're made properly.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Homemade/soft baked chocolate chip cookies. No other cookie is better than those, I don't care what anyone else says!

Years
I don't care if they're store-made or hand-made as long as they're soft. I love me some lemon drop, peanut butter, and SNICKERDOODLES! I won't say no to a good oatmeal raisin or mint condition though.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I love chocolate chip. ? They're the best~! And it's heavenly especially when they're soft-baked. @____@

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My favourite hands down are Oreos, but only when dipped in milk til they're awesome and soft.

After that, I like both chocolate chip and reverse chocolate chip (chocolate cookie with white choc chips). But I like the soft ones like you get at Subway, not the hard crunchy ones.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Homemade cookies are the BEST. Especially these ones that my mom used to make. I always called them spider cookies, but technically they're no-bake cookies.
No-Bake-Cookies.jpg

Back