• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Battle Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I was always a fan of this, I might try it out (a rom being too big? O.o) to see how far she has gotten.

It'd be a pity if it were to be cancelled, but, it's up to her... Well, it wouldnt make too much sense to leave the thread open in that case. Better confirm it with her, DJ. Would save us from spam.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
hope concorde continue it or maybe Time you should try to continue this hack :D

pokelover445

Looking for a scripter -MSG :)
Years
hey guys and idea on where the beta ends
I have 3 badges went north and lots of rocks blocking the way.
I guess that is where it ends:S

just wanting to know so i don't miss out on much :)

Years
This always looked awsome to me.
A hack with good fakemon needs to be played by me haha.
But I was dissepointed at the fact, this is just a game with other pokemon no new scripts or something.
Too bad, this could have been one of the best hacks ever made.
Ahh wel it's still nice...

nitercap

Intense Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2010
Wow, could this be true?
Pokemon Battle Fire might be worked on once again by the famous Concorde!
man I hope she continues this well gl

~Sloth~

Bringing sXe back
Years
Yeah I know, I've seen the sprites for these elsewhere, I didn't know they were from an actual game. Most people that put Fakemon in hacks are terrible spriters, and most good spriters don't put fakemon in hacks. It's too bad the sprites were about the only thing that was changed. I would have liked to see where this went.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2018
the sprites are exceptional =D. much, much better than the random, simple, weird looking sprites in other games with new pokemon

I will probably start playing this sometime soon

btw, where does the current beta get to?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I never liked fakemons, but this hack is and will be the only exception. I love this hack, concorde must continue this hack! well, I'm not trying to persuade you or anything, but everyone loves your hack, you just can't quit it! I understand that you don't have time anymore for hacking (from what I heard), but please, at least try to continue this hack, even if this slows this hack down like hell.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
but dont get your hope to high people that concorde will continue this hack :D but i got high hope DJG will continue and finish this hack :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
DJ said that he is not continuing this (and looking back, opening this thread is starting to look as a not good idea, even if I like this hack much)
If Concorde doesnt show here this thread will only confuse people :\

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
This hack is awesome, andis the 1st one I can remember playing. I hope Concorde does continue this, as this was the hack that inspired me, as well as Shiny Gold. I hope this is continued, and I hope that it gets finished!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
yeah i know that zel but hopefully DJ will help or continue to finish this hack

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
Years
so one of the besthacks i ever seen goes on ?
the comout should be a hack with great properties i really think thats gonna be nice .
i hope concorde contineus the hack she is the only polish hacker i saw on pokecommunity other than me !!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but...
Spoiler:

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
This game looks original, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.