• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Two Pokemon Would You Have?

jarodwr

Legend, wait for it.. daaaary!
Years
What two Pokemon would you have if you were on a journey and what type of trainer would you be?

I would have Rotom and Ditto and would be a psychic.
Rotom because it can inhabit electronic devices and ditto because it has a range of random uses.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I would have a Raichu and an Espeon, both because they are my favourites, but also because Espeon can scout ahead, being a Psychic Pokemon, and let me know what is in store for me, and Raichu just because it is so cuddly!

I guess I would be a Ranger... Always helping nature and wild Pokemon.

Years
I'd be a bug catcher, but the best dang bug catcher you ever seen.
Pinsir for its brute strength, and Shuckle for its massive defensives.

Years
If I could only have two Pokemon on my team, I would probably have Eevee (has the versatility to evolve into many different types depending on how my journey goes), and maybe an Aron (which would eventually evolve into Aggron).

As for what type of trainer I'd be, I'm not really sure. I guess Ace Trainers and Breeders are usually the ones that have different types in their parties, so maybe one of them?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I'd have my shiny Roserade and my Scizor, and I'd be a pop star who occasionally competes in beauty contests with Roserade, and league battles with Scizor. I'd be known for my snobbish attitude and have a posse of other celebrity trainers who have similar reputations. We'd be the Poké Elite basically, and of course I'd be the ringleader.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
If I could; my pattern would be: Cat-Like Pokemon as my main Pokemon, and a water-type for Surfing.

Type of trainer: Not really sure, but Pokemon master (like Ash in the anime), Hoenn and Sinnoh also part coordinator (like May and Dawn in the anime)

if I were in Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn, my two would be Meowth (later evolve to Persian) as my main companion, plus a water type for surfing. I'd be mixed trainer, a little of everything. Meowth/persian wouldn't be missing.

In Sinnoh, I'd have Glameow as my main companion, and Buizel as my water Pokemon for surfing. A variety type of Pokemon trainer, and maybe also train two for contest. Like a mixed Trainer/Coordinator.

In Unova, I'd go with Purrloin/Liepard as my main Pokemon, I'd have to struggle deciding between Oshawott or Buizel for my water-surfing Pokemon. Again, I would have a variety of Pokemon types to win different battles/gyms.

[Really hope in Gen. 6 they make a Water-Type Cat Pokemon.]

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Tropius, 'cause he's the best and can fly me places. Can also provide shade when crossing random deserts.

And hmm how about Lumineon? Good surfer, gotta have a flyer and surfer.

Definitely would be an ace trainer, because I'm obviously the best/have no pattern in Pokemon.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I would have my Shiny Arcanine, and a Larvitar. I would guess I would be an Ace, but not one of the blue haired ones lol

I don't need to fly, and I can swim just fine, so these two would be fine with me. I could ride around on Arcanine's back, and Lrrvitar could ride infront of me

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
Only two pokemon, huh? Well, I guess Sneasel would have been my partner then. And Dragonite, yeah. Wouldn't have any problems travelling around the world with these two by my side.

And as for the trainer type.. Ace trainer for sure. For obvious reasons - they are the best of the best.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Charizard and Blastoise n_n"

I'm not really sure what kind of trainer I would be. Though it would be pretty cool to live in a foresty area (Eterna Forest, maybe?) away from other trainers...then I wouldn't even need to have a title. Maybe a Pokemon breeder. :T

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Depending on my day the answer would change but today i would say a Politoed Houndoom. I would be a Ace trainers with green hair from DPPt

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
I would choose a Tyranitar and a Seismitoad.

Tyranitar because he is overpowered and Seismitoad because he is a water, ground type.

I would also be the HG/SS rival (but not as selfish).

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
I'd have a team of
Eevee with the ability Adaptability and a Pikachu with the ability Lightningrod

Eevee's moves would be Shadow Ball, Dig, Take Down, and Bite

Pikachu's moves would be Thunder, Electro Ball, Iron tail, and Volt Tackle or a team of

Ampharos with the ability Static and moves Thunder, Electro Ball, Fire Punch, and DynamicPunch

and Charizard with the ability Blaze and moves Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, and Dragon Tail

I'd have a team of
Eevee with the ability Adaptability and a Pikachu with the ability Lightningrod

Eevee's moves would be Shadow Ball, Dig, Take Down, and Bite

Pikachu's moves would be Thunder, Electro Ball, Iron tail, and Volt Tackle or a team of

Ampharos with the ability Static and moves Thunder, Electro Ball, Fire Punch, and DynamicPunch

and Charizard with the ability Blaze and moves Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, and Dragon Tail

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Braviary or Flygon and Krookodile. Two of my favorites. I wouldn't be able just to have them.

I would probably end up being more like a trainer that would help people,not a ranger,but something like a Pokemon Ranger. I would actually catch pokemon though.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Reshiram because I am physically attracted to Reshiram
and
Moltres because I would ride it everywhere...

I wouldn't battle Pokémon... Reshiram is for relationship, and Moltres for transportation... basically that's all I'd do as a trainer with two Pokémon... just like people have pets to cheer them up and/or a companion, that's where Reshiram comes into play, and Moltres would be the most badass Pokémon to fly on imo!!! using a Moltres for transportation would show that I do have a tough side and not all relationshippy when it comes to Pokémon...

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Which two Pokemon would I have? That's an easy one. I'd go with Umbreon and Espeon. Gotta love those two. I'd probably be an Ace Trainer...but only because I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'd have Beedrill and Dragonite.

Beedrill is my favorite pokemon, Dragonite is my fav Dragon.

Back