• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar and Lunar versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Okay letz start this out the right way by introducing first..........

n3uhwy.png

(MADE IN RMXP)

Creator's Voice;

Hey guys, Wats up. I'm Sonic Smash Down and the creator of this game. So far its in the building process but we are on our way to a complete game. Games have always been really fun for me as a kid and i thought why not try and make one and now i have two projects in the works this and another one im not revealing anytime soon. srry guys. but anyways Ive always had a thing for pokemon so i decided i wanted to make a pokemon game. It didnt start out so great i had the same idea i had now but was using game maker. tch... that didnt turn out so well. but this game here if its wat im invisioning will live up to the pokemon frachise's standards of a great game. although i enjoy game making which is the reason i wanted to do this project in the first place. so enough of me talking lets get down to the real fun.​

The Legend:

Light. It is the key to everything. Without light there is darkness. There is always, was always, and will be always a balance between these two forces......The Twilight. The mix between light and darkness, good and evil. The Twilight's only purpose is to keep these two from ever clashing. But the Twilight failed and these two monsters will clash, distroying everything in their paths no matter what it is, was, or will become. The Hero is said to come to the Twilight's rescue and stop this distruction before it obiliterates everything. Can the hero pull threw in the end? That destiny is for you to decide........​

The Beggining:

You wake up from inside your house. (or so you think) but something's different. No one is there........ Why is everyone gone you think. And you go outside finding that's its almost pitch black out but wait.....rays of light seem to keep omiting from somewhere. you co check out the center of the town and see two shadows of what look like legendary pokemon clashing. and when a third ray emits from them you wake up in your bed. You wonder was it a dream or something but soon forget when your mom calls you to wake up and come downstairs. She asks you if you forgot because you're late. So you rush over to the lab to meet up with Professor Gary oak. (the rest you can watch on the video.)​

The Pokedex so far.

Yes thankz to OmegaGrondon, who created more pokemon then I asked him to. I'll be showing off his work right here in this section. There are going to be 100 new pokemon (that i show off). I won't show off twilian, you'll have to find it ingame. and ill only show off the shadows of Solon and Lunas until a really major update comes.​

okay as Omega has shown off already here is the first 45 pokemon (and yes we do realize some of them need improvements with their sprites).​

and now for the two major pokemon, Solon and Lunas (shadows of course)​

Solon​

Lunas​

again thank you omega for the sprites so far, he's been a really great help with the project and im showing them to you because of him. so please dont steal any of his work im asking you kindly.​

Pokemon Pushie Art:

Here is the section for the pokemon game art. if anyone would like to submit art i would greatly apperciate it for this section.​

Here is the starters done by Omega (dont you think you could just hug them :P)​

FIRE WAVE INC.

Sonic Smash Down: mapping, story, eventor setter, and head of production​

OmegaGroudon: Head designer, graphics artist,pokemon spriter and some designer, advisor, and asome game maker (had to throw out a shout out to his game Pokemon: Raptor version)​

Crossel: Overworld Spriter and Pokemon spriter​

shinylugia249: asome Overworld, battle spriter, and asome graphics editor.​

Tialgo-an overworld spriter for now

pr!m3-beta tester and banner maker
ryushin5: Story, pokemon, and Event Idealist
POKEM4NIAC: Mapper
Also Known as Pokedude™: Mapper
Floating Monkey Pirate: Scripter​

Credits:

poccil-for his starter kit which is really helping out alot and for the d/p moves​

PokemonPlatnum- for his text file of the d/p moves​

Avatar: for his rmxp tileset links​

OmegaGroundon-for support, help and possibly being part of the team as a graphics artist edit: is part of the team as a asome graphic's artist and head designer​

for crossel- cause i know he's goin to be a big help in making the sprites for our project.

shinylugia249 definitly- for his graphics and sprites (and for bein part of the firewave inc. (workin on the name)
Kyledove-for his tilesets that helped sl make his
Team Carbon-for the hero Battle Sprite
SSBHamal-for his support in my game
vgmusic-for there asome ingame music remixes
Shadow_Dark_Chaos-for making the support banner
261Poochyena- for a couple of pokemon ideas
glaceongirl5- for a couple of OWs
Yourself (I think)- for the title screen
for all future team membs.
nintendo- for pokemon oviously​

and a random thank for all posters in this thread​

New Features (in production)

IDEALISTS WILL BE THINKING OF FEATURES FOR THIS GAME For the NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS, and we would be happy to accept any ideas from posts.​

The Egg Care Kit: IF we can implement this, It will become more usefull to the breeders. The egg care kit will allow you to actually raise your egg pokemon's Ivs and Teach them egg moves. Also it may include a leveling up feature. THis will also allow you to carry one egg without taking any of your parties spaces away.​

A memo pad added to the pokegear to help you in the story if you dont know where to go.​

Pokecell: Will tell details of later. secret until major update​

Weater Detector: Allows the trainer to be able to see wat kind of weather he/she is approching. The maximium range will be determined later.

The Ranger Bases: Houses where rangers stay. These places are pretty much pokemon centers away from pokemon centers. ITs explained mostly in my last post.
Along with the ranger bases come along fun little side games:
The mountian treck racing event (held in the ranger base in Goldenrock),
the water surf racing event (held near the coast of Halbor beach),​

and of course the Flight race near the southwest edges of the reine region.​

Percentage Detector

Mapping: 18% of Reine is done. (not including special events)​

New Features: 0% but in the process of being scripted thankz to FMP​

Eventing: 9% done. (there is going to be alot of plot in the region, including the story wit side events)​

Spriting: 8% done (talking about people)​

Storyline: 38% in Reine region (Including the Eventing and actually thinking of the whole story line in detial)​

Pokedex: 51.6% done (but could have some minor edits to it)​

The support banners:

solarandlunarsupporterui4.jpg

I would like to thank Shadow_Dark_Chaos for making this asome support banner and would like to thank everyone who shows their support of this game by placing it in their signature​

here is another supporter banner from pr!m3 :​

pokemonsolarsupport1311ti0.gif

Old Screeneries​

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

NEW SCREENIERIES (starting today)​

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Overall it looks good. But when you plan to make new pokemons, you need to think about spriter and designer. And try to tidy the thread up, it looks quite messy. I like the story with the Twilight Pokemon^^ Keep it up.

P.S:WOOT! I'm one of the team member! Yeah!

sonic smash down

Years
thankz og im actually getting it fixed right now. *thinkz to self* now it decides to work wit me lolzwell anyways i already got some initial designs for the pokemon but thats wat i need the spriters for, to fix them up in graphic form

Joey who?

Joey.. Joey... Joey who?
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011
I mean from pokemon lol. Last time I watched was so many years ago, I only know new pokemon cuz of Emerald 'n stuff.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Lol. Kinda off topic ya know. Well, PMed you. Check your inbox!

sonic smash down

Years
not technichly lolz cause i am talking about the number of pokemon im goin up to in this game and i pmd you back

starters and the legendary sun pokemon were redesigned by omega. NICE JOB MAN

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Anyway, just to tell you all. SOLON's wings is made up of flame and fire. ^^

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Solon looks like a Digimon, not a Pokemon. Sorry, but I thought I should point that out. Also, you might want to standardize your artwork before continuing. (You don't want some "official" art for the game being in a different style from the rest of your game's "official" art)

sonic smash down

Years
I know im goin to improve it. its just the initial designs. but tell that to OG he'll laugh his ass off. he already said that when he gave me it. lolz
K IM GOIN FOR BOYSCOUTS YALL WISH ME LUCK AND IM LEAVIN OG IN CHARGE OF THIS THREAD UNTIL I GET BACK. SO SEE YALL, ILL BE BACK NEXT MONDAy TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Yeah, I'll in charge in this thread temporarily. Hope you come back soon~

Years
Flaneru - Looks like a cross between Eevee and Flareon.

Crabia - Looks like a cross between Crabby and Datamon(from Digimon, by the why the top of his head looks)

Relivish - Looks like a Vegiemon(from Digimon)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Seems I'm a talented Digimon designer! Oh well, I've totally redesigned them!
Here's the Water Starter! I think Sonic Smash Down will totally like it!
waterstarterjg2.png

Tell me what you all think!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well already few days but no any reply?! Come'on guys. Give some comment on my first scratch sprite.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
Not bad, but one question...Why is the naming scheme the same for two of the forms but different for the first one? Typically, the name scheme is either different for each form or consistent throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back