• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Hmm, funny animation :D Pretty sizy, which is good. Although the only thing I dislike is the white background, guess an alpha channel would've looked much niftier, but still 7.5/10 :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Bad quality image of a Skitty. Try using a sprite or something, it'll look better.

4/10

inb4revengerate

Echidna

Years
Thanks, but did you rate my avatar? Cause that's like three posts above.

Anyway, I love your avatar :D Very cute, but despite the intended distortion, it still has a bit of an LQ touch to it, I don't know how really.

7/10 :D

Ninja'd...

Meh, just a poorly animated Skitty sprite. Sorry, but 3/10...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
10/10. Idc if it's basic, Lovrina is and always will be one of my favorite antagonist team admins. Idk why but she's so awesome. :3

Echidna

Years
OMG! I love your avatar man! I remember you used to have a suitable and matching signature with it once, animated! That caught my eyes too :D

But really, HQ with great expressions! 10/10 :D

salmence33

I'm out here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024
Who is this Mario you speak of? Oh! Him, I took care of him a long time ago. :3

anyway, it's cute, I like it :3
8/10

Echidna

Years
Wait, so you're Salmence33, and then Salmence100? Jk.

But really, it's only a gradient with a Yoshi image and 6 eggs that would've looked better without that small white background. It's not bordered either, so I guess 3/10...

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Again it looks good but the girls head phones or whatever they are - seem odd imo.

quality: 10/10
personal opinion: 7.5/10

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^You do know thats Elesa; the gym leader, right?

7/10 - Could use a border

Also the girl in my icon, doesn't belong to any series. Its just something I found on gelbooru with a bit of editing done.

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
^She is?... 0.0 she looks 15 maybe 16 any way... I put a border which I think looks a tad bit nicer.

Our little witch looks alight :D 8.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back