• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017: Dragon (Nov. 15 - 22)

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2017: Dragon (Nov. 15 - 22)

PZJ34Z0.png

6f8mxFb.png

Welcome to the fifth annual installment of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, hosted here in Pok?mon General! The goal of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament (also known as the FPT), is to determine the most popular Pok?mon/Pok?mon family of the users here at the Pok?Community. This will be a 10-week set of polls running between now and December, where we'll pit almost all Pok?mon of different types from past and present generations against each other to determine a winner. After we know the results of each type, we'll add all of those Pok?mon to a final poll, where the winner(s) will be crowned champion, and will go down into the record books as Pok?Community's favorite Pok?mon of 2017!

If you are new to the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, or would just like a refresher on the rules/process of the event, please take a look at the FAQ posted below:

Spoiler:

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls are open until the 22nd of November, so get voting!

The Finalists:

Last edited:
Years
Just a heads up for anyone who asks- since Garchomp and family won the previous Ground type poll, they haven't been included in this one. If you'd like to give them a shoutout though, feel free to include them in your post!

Years
Flygon, Haxorous, Goodra and Noivern got my votes. This was tricky to narrow down to just four though, I love the Dragon type.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Legendary: Rayquaza. One of the coolest Pokemon designs ever.

Non-legendary: Turtonator. Something about this Pokemon....I love it.

Years
- Dratini line
- Vibrava/Flygon
- Altaria
- Latias/Latios
- Bagon line
- Deino line
- Noibat/Noivern

I thought picking favourite Dragon types would be harder for me, but apparently not!

... or maybe it is, considering I voted or most of the poll options...

Last edited:

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
Years
Giratina, Reshiram and Zekrom! For Reshiram and Zekrom, I love the monocolor designs. Giratina is oddly charming. It's creepy and cute.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Voted for:
Dratini line: Cause DRAGONAIR!
Dialga: Considering how much I love Sinnoh, it'd only make sense that I would love one its legendaries, Dialga being the best
Noivern: Love this design!
Jangmo-o line: So much love for this line and its bout to get so much more once USUM is released

Honorable mention: Reshiram, only wanted to vote for 4 lines but man its design is so clean

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Wow this poll is going to be incredibly close! I thought Dragonite line was gonna run away with it at first but the gap has really closed. This'll be interesting to watch unfold.

Years
This poll was a very close one, with multiple Pokemon being at or near the top for most of the week. In the end, the original Dragon types (Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite) were victorious, earning their place in the final poll. Great job to all the other Pokemon that finished near the top, though.

This week's polls are over, but be sure to come back to Pokemon General later today, when our next set of polls will be up. See you then!

Back