• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

taking script requests

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
well if you do make it one huge map you should be able to put that in Common events.
so that all you have to do is put one event at parallel in some random place that starts it and it will project over entire map, and i think if you put that same event while in houses it should carry on with the time/day/night system.

Years
Virtual, can you PLEASE help me.

I really need to have my day/night script works with the real time clock... i have merged my game with the script you provided us to download with...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
lol no guys in the pokemon games they are all seperate maps but they made it move all the maps to make it look like one massive map.. lol.

Years
well i managed to have it right with my 480*320 game screen, I have to add 16 to the width and 12 to the height as they will be borders of the map... Cool, eh?

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
Yeah, but in rpgmaker you cant make maps connect. Well, maybe u can, but you'd need to script it. And If umake it a big map, It doesn't matter, It wont glitch. The game may run a bit slower, but that's all. Oh and to make the clock become real time, just change the numbers for the hours and minutes variables.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
hey virtual, i think jade wants you to make one that is to the times he said previosly on last page (i think) and that he wants one that will work with a real time clock.
and im not sure but the one i found in the RGSS script area dosnt work with real time (as far as i know)

but if im wrong then ill be quite.

Dmc Bda

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Demonic Budha said:
hey virtual, i think jade wants you to make one that is to the times he said previosly on last page (i think) and that he wants one that will work with a real time clock.
and im not sure but the one i found in the RGSS script area dosnt work with real time (as far as i know)

but if im wrong then ill be quite.

Dmc Bda
then you probably found the wrong one,
i'll go and have a search for it.
--edit--
i found one, but couldn't get it to work.

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Hi there, you said you were taking script requests...

I have one small request. Can you make a script that allows the player to choose the name, gender, age and sprite of the character?

For example:
If I want a character named Ash i chose ash from a menu,
it then ask me is he's a boy or a girl (if I chose boy then just show male sprites)
then the age (if I chose 70 then just show Old, Male Sprites)
then after that I can choose the look of the sprite from the choices given.

freakboy

Nubbie
Years
Budgie_boy said:
Hi there, you said you were taking script requests...

I have one small request. Can you make a script that allows the player to choose the name, gender, age and sprite of the character?

For example:
If I want a character named Ash i chose ash from a menu,
it then ask me is he's a boy or a girl (if I chose boy then just show male sprites)
then the age (if I chose 70 then just show Old, Male Sprites)
then after that I can choose the look of the sprite from the choices given.

this request can be done in events, thats much easier

Back