• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai's Curse - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Here's the OOC thread for questions, answers, and general discussion of the RPG, .:Darkrai's Curse:. Ehm... Not much else to say, here. Discuss, if you need/want to?

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
BOO! Just wanted to show I took notice of the OCC Thread. Woot woot.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
What's with orange making Manaphy all psycho and attacking everyone? Not really enjoying that. And Palkia? Palkia isn't even a reserved/accepted character yet. So looks like Manaphy is going to be attacking everyone and everything until someone joins hahaha. Oh and I hope my first post was good, I figured I'd start the other section so the other legendaries had a palce to be. =]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Double-post... >.<

I guess we'll find out what happened to Manaphy eventually... If it continues or gets out of hand, I'll deal with it, but for now I'm pretty sure (hoping?) it's just a part of Manaphy's personality.

I'll accept that post, but consider that place you spoke of to be very near to the place where the other legends are. They are supposed to be a full team, and will need to reunite in the near future.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Well, to answer your question, charizard_maa, I honestly never thought of that before now! But, I think they should only use their level-up moves, for these reasons:

• They have not been owned by trainers since their transformation, and do not find TMs in the wild.
  • They were not hatched from eggs or bred in any way; Darkrai just transformed them, so there's no way they'd know egg moves.

As for reasonably using these level-up moves though, there's no levels in this RP per se, so... A Pokemon can use any moves it can learn, within reason. So, for example, a Cyndaquil can use Eruption, but its RPer would have to be reasonable and limit the use of such a high-level, powerful move drastically, or simply not use it at all until later. Use your judgement.

I'm going to go stuff this in the rules! Thanks for brining that up, charizard_maa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back