• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hehe...I knew it. XD Maybe...the next season or not...I don't know what I am thinking....XDD Well I hope down the road you will get to see Ash all grown up. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah, that is true. But still...that would rock though. Man, I haven't searching any fan art for a long time. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awww....but I know you are thinking of some right? XD Oh, I need to get with you about a epsiode in Japanese I want to see.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh, it is from the Honen League. I want to see the one that Ash battles with Matsume. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Oh ok. But my Vdub is not making the file size smaller its making them bigger so I have to figure out what is wrong with it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh, okay. Take your time, no rush. ^^ Hmmm...that is strange though, I wonder why it does the oppsite?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh, I see. Maybe that is why. Oh well, take your time fixing it. I really don't need the epsiode now. Getting your programs to work is more important. =3

Back