• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystals Reflection

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
Hi umm iss me ;O.

Me n Esmas are gonna create a hack...we have started it but hardly have anything done,and just wanted to show you guys,see wut u think...anywayzz..

it will be a hack of Pokemon Emerald *i know :O*
it will basically be a remake of pokemon crystal, with our own little twist (and some exceedingly cool events X3) lol we will also most DEFINATELY include some Diamond/Pearl pokemon :D

we dont have much done right now,just the mapping on New Bark Town >.< anyways expect this hack to be in beta form in a few days or so,possibly longer...greatness cant be rushed xDNeither of us are that gr8 at scripting so the hack may seem to drag on for a bit at times =/, but except it to be more interesting that MOST g/s/c remakes out there...

Features:
-gsc hero,heroine
-New Rivals(yes,many)
-1st, 2nd and 3rd generation Pokemon! And some dp starters
-New ts
-Revamped sprites and trainers
-many new events including a SHINY Salamance event :)

xtras: as i said dp starters will be available through some events,and hopefully all legendary dogs. I cant think of anything else right now.....-_-

Pm me if you want to join the team (not that we need anybody) and give us ideas and what you think of this :)
If you would like screenies tell me and i shall post them.

thanx for your luvly time. Buh Buy and keep checking BACK here for updates! The pre-beta SHOULD be out soon.

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
LOL WHY SHOULD IT? its in the SCRAPBOX Center...lol they couldnt even if they wanted to...all the others around here dont have them anyways....and sorry aurions but we need somebody good at this stuff,me and esmas are already the basic scripter xp

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
I like the sound of a Crystal Remake. Maybe, if you put a new rival in it could be more interesting. Also, will you put all the Suicine things in?

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
And each dog will have an event? By the way, nice to see a supporter of the 'Dogs, not cats' theory. But back on topic, will you incorporate Kanto? If so will it be the cut down Kanto or the original Kanto?

Oh, and sorry for asking so many questions I just really like the sound of this hack.

Momoko

Years
well im happy to answer them! ^_^ anyways i dont think the original crystal had events 4 the dogs...so no,sory we wont but u can catch them and there will be ashort event of u meeting them in ecruteak...i am not so sure about Kanto,we havent thought that far in the hack yet...but most likey,yes and cut down Kanto kuz were doing pokemon emerald...g2g cu! and if u like ti so much...join us!

Momoko

Years
well gud luk on that lol. im looking for question tho..i sorta had to rush my last answer so umm Kanto will most likely be exactly the same altho nothing special in it tho -_- i mite not even add it..i mean the whole point is for Johto...mabe ill make a pole in my actual thread....and can u script?

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
I like the concept. Sounds great! I'd love to see some screens, can't wait to see a beta. I'll be sure to play :P

Momoko

Years
The reason we are doing emerald is because it looks sooo bad it makes u wanna change everything ^^ quote from Esmas...im glad we did bcz fire red was being so overused...and i mean our tileset even looks better than it could with fire red >;D

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
have u gotten over the stalkin thing momoko

if u have thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont want to be seen as a stalker when im not

Momoko

Years
omgoodness spamming again? geez u gotta stop this..or ill alert a mod. i should anywayz >;( anyways,does anybody have any REAL questions,comments etc?and darkcharizard,i realised you are a "scripter in the making" :O and if you have any skills you may be able to join us...we really need a scripter. thxz

Momoko

Years
Thats mainly why we chose it! Fire red is so...meh! we can do as good with emerald as the others can with fr :) maybe ill post some screenies here...anybody want to actually see some?so far im done New Bark Town and started route 29..i could take screens and show u how its going..etc? u guys like that?

Back