• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM June] Pokémon - The Mystery of Celebi [FR Ger]

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
TMoC-Banner.png

Prolog.png

This is the latest version of the presentation of your hack, Pokémon-The mystery of Celebi.
Since 11/21/2008, now finally a refresh of the presentation, with the latest
details about the features, the team and other hack-related things.

Informations.png

Started: August '08

Restarted: November '08

Leaders: Driver, Haefele

Team: Pain, Gibson, Tialgo

State: approx. 20%

Releases:

• Alpha: (published)
  • Beta 1: (published, current)
  • Beta 2: (under construction)
Story.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Features.png

Amazing graphic! New battlescreens, tiles, animations, ...
Timetravels! Past, Feature, who knows!
Battle-Robots! The trainers are too strong? Try the Battle-Robots!
Totally new region! Mountains and the sea, caves and beaches, meadows and forests, all together in one country.
Many quests! Bored by the main-story? Then search for some items for your neighbour.
New gym's! In the mountains, under the sea or up in the air, everything is possible!

ScreensUVideos.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Downloads.png

Alpha: [Deleted,it's too old]
1. Beta: [Download]

Credits.png

This persons have supported us with tiles, help or any other resources!

• Atomika
  • Alistair
  • Kyledove
  • Pey!
  • Saurav
  • Majesticz
  • Mike
  • Synyster_Zeikku
  • Magican Ruwla
  • Awesome
  • Newtiteuf
  • 100%-Spriter
  • TheEnglishKiwi
  • Alucus
  • Reck
  • MrQriz
  • lighterzein
  • CNC
  • arkeis.com
  • Taratos
Epilog.png

This was a short presentation of our hack, I hope you liked it, and we want you to give criticism!
I also hope the thread is now clearly arranged, how the progress of the hack is.
You can see the latest pictures in Haefeles gallery.

~the TMoC-Team

Last edited:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
wow! es ist richtig cool! es sieht wirklich gut aus, viel glück ;)

^o^ I am good in german, huh?
its' normal I libe in france at the border of germany^^

well so.....your hack looks amazing! I really like your tiles; the story also is really very interesting and makes me want to play, after posting this I play the beta^^
good luck for your hack ;D
oh! BTW, it would be good if your hack would be translated in english, and since I know german very well maybe I can be your translator? what do you think?^^

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
For Manipulation's benefit:

I said "This, so far, looks fantastic. Will it be translated?" or round about that anyway.

So, this looks so far fantastic. Will it be translated?

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
No?
The alph-ruins are a script by Mastermind_X, and not by mitchel1...

And thank you for the feedback, and yes, i think the hack will be translated, if it will be finished^^.

Years
Well it's good to see it back. Everything looks good so far. Also, please post more of your great maps on the MRT so we can rate 'em. :)
Good luck!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I'm very surprised to see this back. This looked like a fantastic hack a year ago, and I'm glad to see that didn't change. Great to have you back, Haefele!
Best of luck!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
As interesting as your story is - it's actually just one big spoiler.

The story should be more of a "vague" summary of what happens, not a list of events one by one or by the time we play it lacks any surprise. The summary should not include minor things such as battles, and smaller events.

A story's purpose here is to get the player interested in playing, not spoiling it before they even get there.

------

Your title screen is one of the best I've seen, I remember seeing it in the title screens thread a while back.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
And one more time, I will thank you for the positive and negative feedback.
We do our best to delete all negative things...

And also, heres a map of the next route, you'll visit in the next beta.
Hope you like it, and give feedback^^.

Spoiler:

~TMoC-Team

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
And one more time, I will thank you for the positive and negative feedback.
We do our best to delete all negative things...

And also, heres a map of the next route, you'll visit in the next beta.
Hope you like it, and give feedback^^.

Spoiler:

~TMoC-Team

WoW! this map loos awsome! I like your mapping^^
and don't forget, as I said before, if you need help translating the rom you can ask me, I know german even better than english^^

blue

gucci
Years
Looks really good, nice screens but what is this a Hack of, Fire Red, Ruby, Sapphire?

Edit. Just noticed [FR Ger] I assume it's a Fire Red hack then :P

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I heard that you are one of the best German mappers? ;D
Nice to see it back. I'm going to try out the beta although I do not speak German :<

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
I heard that you are one of the best German mappers? ;D
Nice to see it back. I'm going to try out the beta although I do not speak German :<

Haha, I don't know if thats true, but maybe the other hacker think so.

And I'm also glad to see, that the hack is liked by much of you. This makes me happy ^_^

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
Hey guys, here comes an update!

Today I bring you another video of an asm script which allows us to display the new style of the "tips for trainers" shields.

So, look at the video, rate it, give us feedback and so on, you know what I mean ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlkSAdpEBg

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
Hey, es ist ziemlich cool mal wieder einen deutschen Hack zu sehen, vor allem in einem englischen Forum, dort wo man es am wenigsten erwartet!^^ Na ja, sieht ziemlich gut aus, vor allem die Story, ziemlich aufregend!^^ Und die Grafik... wow, wirklich epic, vor allem die Kampfhintergruende!^^ Da machen Poke-Kaempfe gleich doppelt Spass!^^ Wieter so!^^

Hey, it's pretty to to see a german hack again, especially in a english-speaking forum, where you expect it the least!^^ Well, looks pretty good, especially the story, pretty exciting!^^ And the graphics... wow, very epic, I like the in-battle backgrounds the most!^^ Poke-battles will be twice fun with that!^^ Keep it up!^^

Back