• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T] [OOC + SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
And you're accepted!

Thomas received an Oshawott!

501.gif

Ability: Moxie
-Bubble
-Fury Cutter

Congratulations :)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
It has already started actually, but don't worry, it's currently one chapter long only :)
I'll incorporate you, along with another two people I recently accepted in Chapter II.
Which I'm writing as we speak, it should be ready by tomorrow, I think.
And, in the first post of this thread there's a part where it says 'so far these trainers have been chosen', those who have been accepted are hidden in a spoiler tag under this text, it's around ten people, I think.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@heretostay You're now accepted! :)

Malik received a Totodile!
158.gif

Ability: Swift Swim
-Chip Away
-Water Gun

Sorry for keeping you waiting, I've been busy as hell :P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Creativity. That's my bread and butter." Hereto said while malicously rubbing his hands together.XD

Hey Sam, want Malik and Marty to interact on route 29?

Last edited:

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
I'm assuming that once you decide to board the libra you will be done until the next chapter, so only board if you have done everything you wanted to do.

As a side note, I am almost done with my post and if anyone is still around near pallet town or route 1 and wants to battle/chat let me know. :]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Should I just make up a description of Cherrygrove, or is there already a description of it?

Better question, should I go ahead and board the Libra?

Cherrygrove is almost the same as the games, just add a dock, you can describe it if you want to, not only your post will be longer, it will also be more interesting :3

I'm assuming that once you decide to board the libra you will be done until the next chapter, so only board if you have done everything you wanted to do.

As a side note, I am almost done with my post and if anyone is still around near pallet town or route 1 and wants to battle/chat let me know. :]

This assumption is RIGHT, you may board the ship, ONLY if you already finished catching Pokemon 'n stuff, because once you board, you won't be able to post until the next chapter.

As a matter of fact, once aboard the ship, you may interact with anyone of ALL the Role-Players, be it a fight, a trade, or just some chi-chat.

But that's ONLY during the next chapter.

doge

???
Years
Heretostay, if you do decide to board the Libra, let me know because whether you do or not decides how I end my next post.

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
I gotta make sure and get to the ship soon then. :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Once we board the ship can we still interact with people still on the boat or is that next chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back