• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your funniest story?

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
What's your funniest pokemon story, mine's one day I was playing Diamond, I was like 7 at the time, and I saw the "release" option. I pressed it, and my Grotle disappeared, and it said "Bye Grotle!" I flipped out and turned my DS off ASAP.

Last edited:

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I did a troll run awhile back and beat Fire Red with a team of Rattata. It was pretty funny actually. Well not reeally, but that's the best I got.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Back when I was 12, I named a bug pokemon that looked really funny in Hoenn in Pokemon Emerald, and called it my friends name. I started laughing and showed him, of course he didn't find it to funny. Anyway, I ended up trading it to him and laughed some more. He ended up evolving it, so it wasn't that funny after that...

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
my story?...it's damn embarrasing.....I am the ONLY one among my friends who plays Pokemon....they think it's for kids and refuse to listen to anything I say about it....

Well last week, My friend Josh tried weed for the first time and got STOOONNNEEEEDDD......
He picked up one of my DS and challenged me to a BATTLE.....it was supposed to be a joke....but the dude kicked my ass!!...and that was the first time he ever played..EVER..and he was high...and he kicked my ass...

*hangs head in shame*

And I keep preaching about the ''evils'' of drugs......well at least we know how Cynthia became champion hahahaha

jarodwr

Legend, wait for it.. daaaary!
Years
One of my friends had a little brother searching for a ditto for half a day, he ran out of poke balls and as he was walking out he found a shiny ditto.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Don't really have any funny moments. I guess when I was just trying to catch Mewtwo in Heartgold,and I remembered in Crystal he was hard as heck to catch. I didn't even lower his health and threw a Moon Ball and I caught him in 1 try. I was like....you got to be kidding me.

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
One day on pokemon black...
Me: Oops, I ran out of poke balls, I guess I'll run from this battle against Pupitar!
Game: Time to surprise you, it's about time!
A wild shiny pupitar (Lv 50) appeared!
Me (in slow motion): Nyyoooooo!!!

Also, I swept every single trainer in SS with my Typhlosion.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
Here is one. It is rather hilarious

Situation: battles a Granbull in the Battle Subway. Uses Metronome and called out Explosion.

Back