• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone here play instruments?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
Does anyone here play an instrument? I play the guitar (i'm better with electric than acoustic). I have a strato squier. So wasup?

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
This is more of a voting poll, so i've moved it ^^

I play piano (up to grade 8 but never took final exam -now i just learn the songs i want to play ^^). Used to play oboe and recorder for a short while, and i know a couple of chords on the guitar ^^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
@_@ The only instrument I've ever learned to play was the trumpet. I took it for a year and a half in grade 6 and 7 before I moved away. ^_^; It's still up in my room, but I dunno where to get lessons here. o_O;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Wow! I never knwe you were Grade 8 Piano Claire! You should really take the exam just for the bragging rights of course :P

As for me, only Grade 5 piano. You have to take Grade 5 theory to advance any further, and I really cannot be hassled with repetitive writing out of notes and stuff like that. I used to play the recorder and violin, but got sick of both :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
i used to play the piano and flute... I learned the recorder in our middle school music class, and now I'm learning Guitar at church... n_n;

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I play the guitar and drums. I play other instruments but rarely, some like the piano and bass.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
I play alittle guitar, that seems to be the sterotypical instrument people play. I also play alittle bass guitar too.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I intend to learn piano. I tried the flute. I can play the xylophone pretty well! ^_^ No seriously. Not the metal ones [glockenspiels] or the babyish one. Xylophones are SERIOUS instruments. Diss 'em and die. XD

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
I played this recorder thingie in primary school...but it was boring, so I gave it up. I wanna learn guitar though.
And Kylie, xylophones pwn. XD I often play the baby xylophones at the store when I'm just standing around waiting for my mom to buy stuff. o.O XD

Sawyer

���
Years
lesse... i played Cello last year, but i hate strings... XD so now i play Saxaphone. ^^,

Back