• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the web does not work and where do i get pokemon battle fire

I WENT IN THE destinedjagold WEB TO DOWNLOAD POKEMON RUBY DESTINY BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE HACKS FILES ARE.

Ignore2.jpg
This is Concorde's thread about her hack, and please don't put my hack in here, since this isn't a thread to discuss about it.
Neutral.jpg
Sorry 'bout this post, Concorde, I just felt insulted because of his.., or her post...
Smile.jpg
Anyways, how's your hack going?
Happy.jpg
I am hoping to see more progress and screenies!
Happy2.jpg
Keep it up!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
zel - I didn't thought about it, hey! Why not, but I'm not sure it's possible xd

Uh? ._.
One IMPORTANT thing about all the characters (not including E4 leader, hehe). All designs ARE NOT MINE! So don't blame me of this like above -.-
Second IMPORTANT thing - about scripts. I pay attention more on pokemon. Look for example at Quartz - there are 386 fake monsters, but no new scripts - only edited these old. And? You can see how cool it is. But who said I can't learn scripting, hah?
And third, last IMPORTANT thing - the name. I didn't want next title looking like "[random stone/mineral/etc.] Version". I wanted to try something...unusual ;d Changing it would be pain now.
im not saying its bad and also im not blaming you >_< im just saying the girl sprite looks alot better

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
will this hack is really cool

I can sence that you worked very very hard

keep up the very very cool work ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I think there are a lot of sprites made by a lot of people in this hack. I wonder, Concorde, did you made some of those, or are all of them from people who helped you with sprites?

Wishing you luck, and hoping to see something else to increase the anxiety ;)

Years
Well, I think there are a lot of sprites made by a lot of people in this hack. I wonder, Concorde, did you made some of those, or are all of them from people who helped you with sprites?

Wishing you luck, and hoping to see something else to increase the anxiety ;)
I made, hmm... around 80%? Only sprites with numbers 018, 068, 069, 082, 086, 087, 093, 094, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 are made by my friends. People gave me only some ideas.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Surprised3.jpg
It's really wonderful to make a hack with your friends helping out!

Happy2.jpg
Eheheh.
Happy.jpg
I envy you (is envy the right term..? Oh well...)

Smile.jpg
Good luck and keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Hey! Wingorde and Extreed are so beatiful! I can't wait for full version!
I daj te nowe screeny na polskie forum, Condziu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back