• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Vivillon Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I love Vivillon he is on my team, his speed is great, catches alot of people off guard when he gets to go first.

Years
I have the polar kind, I think that's normal in Canada though.

From what I know, most Canadian areas get Polar but some parts get Icy Snow or High Plains.

And for those who are confused on your region's pattern there's a handy list compiled here: Click here

The list isn't complete yet, but there is a link in there where you can report your region's pattern if it hasn't been recorded yet. Definitely check it out if you can.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Sooo those hidden ones that those "hackers" found, what region do you guys think they were supposed to be? Any speculation?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
I need Meadow, Tundra, River, Monsoon. I have Polar, Continental, Elegant, Icysnow, Marine, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Savanna, Sun, Ocean,and Jungle for trade they don't have any weird nicknames there all just Vivillon's.

Last edited:
Years
HI! :D

Im new here, my name is Cecilia but u can call me Cissi ^^
Im from Sweden and Im allso on a Vivillon hunt! I have the Continental Pattern on mine but I have a friend who lives longer up i Sweden that has Polar Pattern since we have 2 different Vivillons in Sweden so if anyone is intressted in a trade just let me know!

The Vivillons I have is:

Continental
Ocean
Modern
Polar
Elegant
Marine
Meadow
Poké Ball

so Im searching for the Vivillons I dont have :)

Big hugs / Cissi

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sorry, but as per our rules, revival of dead threads is not allowed.

Do not post in threads that have not been posted in for more than a month. (2 pts / 2 wks)
A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered "old". Please do not revive old threads. If there's a topic you're interested in but the thread is too old to be posted in, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums, so check the rules to see if they're exempt. Sticky threads are also usually exempt.

If we like, though, we're always free to discuss the topic in a new thread, so let's go on ahead if any of us would like to create one!

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back