• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Hmm nice story christos.(ok if i call you that right? im not used to semele) I really do think that this will turn out more then great. Are you going to rework the whole game or what? And that would mean the beta/alpha/whtever that you have out is going to become absolete right?

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I really like the updates, especially the new floor tiles in the room. Well, I wish you good luck on this, and I hope to see more updates, every while, and then.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Wow nice update Semele!
The intro looks nice, but the boot screen is a little too blue, maybe change the background color.
The room tiles are nice, I like the carpet a lot :D.

The Lunaria story is pretty cool! It reminds me of Megaman xD

Keep up the good work!

It's supposed to be blue, if I changed it something else, like green, it'd look "too green" as well.

Hmm nice story christos.(ok if i call you that right? im not used to semele) I really do think that this will turn out more then great. Are you going to rework the whole game or what? And that would mean the beta/alpha/whtever that you have out is going to become absolete right?

I'm not going to rework the whole game, I'll just be remaking the events, and edit or remake some of the maps I don't like. So the alpha releases will be outdated story wise.

Two more Lunaria characters~

Emily
emilyil9.png

Emily is young, however, she's doing tremendous work as a scientist for Lunaria. She was raised in Lunaria's stations with her older brother, Joshua.
Her father is Onyx and she was told her mother died after she was born.
Uses Grass-type pokémon.

Joshua
joshuavc1.png

Joshua is Emily's older brother. Even though he isn't as intelligent as his sister, he's a skilled Pokémon trainer.
Since he was raised with his sister, he's always with her to protect her.
Uses Poison-type pokémon.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
What I ment is change the middle color where the text is on, maybe black?

The overworlds look good, but the Emily sprite looks like a simple edit :\

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
ocean3hc2.png
ocean4xm0.png
ocean5kn3.png

And something from the storyline:

Lunaria is an organization, founded by two siblings who were both scientists after they created an unstable formula, the Lunarian Formula. Lunaria's leader is now Onyx, one of the two siblings, his name is unknown and he hides his face with a mask. The other sibling left Lunaria after disagreeing with Onyx on what to do with the Formula. Each of the members of this secret organization has a different role and position there.

Lucia
luciasm2.png

Lucia is Lunaria's Head Scientist. She used to work in a lot of researches and projects, and her value of intelligence and knowledge lead her to join Lunaria.
She's the only one along with Onyx that is aware of the capabilities of the Lunarian Formula.
Uses Steel-type pokémon.

Sophia
sophiabn5.png

Sophia was once used in one of Lunaria's successful experiments and gained the ability to communicate with psychic type Pokémon.
Her ability and talent as a Pokémon trainer are highly valuable to Lunaria.
Uses Psychic-type pokémon.
Beautiful new updates, Christos!
The color of the screen at the beginning of the ROM looks awesome, and so does the background and textbox of the introduction sequence. Also, the tiles of the player's room looks great. :D

Nice-looking characters, too. Good luck with Liquid Ocean. :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
what hatches from the uncommon and common eggs, also how do you evole machoke, eevee, and gengar same as shiny gold?

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
HELP!!!!!!!

ok i really need help! i just beat the third gym leader, and i cannot go anywhere else, everywhere that leads to a new spot is blocked by rock smash rocks and it sez i can't use that yet! even thos the second badge allows you to! help!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
ok i really need help! i just beat the third gym leader, and i cannot go anywhere else, everywhere that leads to a new spot is blocked by rock smash rocks and it sez i can't use that yet! even thos the second badge allows you to! help!
Most likely, you have completed the game's beta. That's the downside of playing a beta, you have to start your game over on the next releases. I always play a game when it's close to the final version.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
I need help too. where exactly do you go after he first gym? I've been at this for days and still don't have a clue.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2009
Liquid Ocean is my new favorite pokemon game...i havent played in like a year...the story just seems so unique compared
to other pokemon games...like not too simple...i like your ideas...and your very skilled at what you do

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wierd.

I just get a brown screen after the first screen with Press Start and Kyogre on.

Help?
Possibly some bad patching.
Make sure you patched on a
copy of a clean Rom. Because
you always need to keep a clean
Rom with you.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
What an awesome hack!

The flower's palette are great and I like that
the first gym is a Ground type instead of rock~

Thumbs up! =)

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
Hi, sorry but may I ask what kind of pokemon does "uncommon egg" hatch into?
I know "rare eggs" hatch into mudkip treeko or torchic.
But the "uncommon eggs"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back