• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
eam Scarlet

Introduction Hello Everyone, i Present this thread as my second try to make a exciting, new hack I recently gave up on my first hack because i wanted a new fresh idea with my own storyline to give the people something that they haven't seen before and that's why i made this thread so people that have done a lot of hacking have done any can join this thread and help me on my hack Improving your skills as it's mine. I want people that join this team that to have fun and work together with that said, let's have fun a make a great hack!

Current Project:
Pokemon Scarlet Red
Hack of Fire Red

Features: Play as ~Ash Or Red~
~ 2 new stories
~Travel to Kanto and Johto
~Starter Pokemon Is Pikachu
~New Tiles and maps
~New Gym Leaders
~Exciting new Storyline

Storyline: You are Ash Or Red and one day you Get a call From your dad whom you never seen before and he tells you that he has kidnapped your long time friend misty also says he's the the leader of team Rocket. He tells to get your friend back you must travel throughout the regions of Kanto and Johto collect 16 badges But it won't be easy Team Rocket always getting in your way. along this journey you'll meet new Rivals, old Friends. How will you Save misty? will you make it in time? will you find the truth about your father or will you end up joining him?

Positions:
Spriters
Music hacker
Title Screen editor
Storyliner
Asm Hacker

Members:
None Yet.

Application:
Name:
Hacking Skills:
When your Available:
Time Zone:
proof:
Contact info(Email,Twitter Etc

Malvitam

Malvitam is a rom in progress
Years
Name: B
Hacking Skills: Mapper
When your Available: Differ on certain days
Time Zone: -4
proof: I made a rom but emerald was to unstable to finish

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Nice to see you back to hacking Ash. I hope you successfully complete your hack.

Years
Name: Jbsundown
Hacking Skills: OW sptriting, basic scripting, mapping, spellchecking, story writing, beta testing
When you're Available: Whenever
Time Zone: GMT
proof:
OW Sprites:
Spoiler:

Maps:
Spoiler:

Contact info(Email,Twitter Etc): PM/VMs, Skype (Jbsundown)

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
Years
Application
Name: Exhacker69 (Tyler)
Hacking Skills: Scripting, mapping, overworld sprites.
When your Available: Anytime, It's Summer:)
Time Zone: MST
proof: None saved, I deleted it all when I started my new hack... Sorry
Contact info: [email protected] or PM me obviously, I get on Pokecommunity often.

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Ohhh, exhacker69 and Ashketchum24 on the same team? This is bound to be a good one.

I can help with any storyline editing, I owe you two that much. Though, I can't be a driving force in storyline.

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
Application: whaddup yo
Name: Well... BroskiRage
Hacking Skills: Music, and Mapping
When your Available: Almost anytime around 6 to 12
Time Zone: idk what floridas time zone is
proof: Ill send you a pm
Contact info: My email or twitter you choose

Status
Not open for further replies.