• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
I give you complete right to use Tristan in your game.

Oh, and I can draw. :3 Just ask and I'll make you a close up for any charrie you want.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013

Weeeeell..... Let's just say I draw by hand, and don't have much techy knowledge when it comes to art (heh). I can try to get one to you, but it might be a while, considering the fact that I have one way of getting the image onto the computer, and that it takes a lot of glare removing. I will work on it, though. This will take me a long time, so...

Please, please, plleeeeaaaaassse be patient with me. (シ_ _)シ

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So can someone give me a precise setting for the IC at this very moment? What time of day/night is it? Where exactly is the group with the NPCs and whatnot who are trying to stop the war? Where are they precisely at the moment?

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Time: Dusk-ish
Location: Nate is in Kar, Tristan is in Yovo by a port to Twan, everyone else (more or less) is in Twan headed to Yovo. There is one person somewhere in the country-side of yovo.
NPCs: Mostly, Nate's group in Kar. Nate is just sort of strolling down some random streets, so anyone who's there can bump into him.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yeah, technically, Nate is the bad guy in this, but at the same time the hero, he's working with Kar in order to bring about the murder of Hummo, or sumin. yeah, I think nate will ghead to yovo for a festival in which the King of Hommo(What is it again) will be attending. He hopes to see you all there ^_^ (hehehe)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I assume the group I'm referring to is whichever one is led by Quto. Once I know that situation I'll be able to post.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
O glord. |||||_・) *is hiding*

But yeah, Tristan will work on getting there, spotting you, then annoying you to death with his immatureness-ness. ψ(`∇´)ψ

@Dusk Lunacy
Yeah, their all headed to Yovo. Might as well be there (cause, you know, that's where everyone is?).

Years
Mostly everyone.

At Crimson; Why not? The king of Hummo who we'll dub "Calcifer" for now, will be attending the Harvest festival in Kuva, Yovo's capital.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Well...... Da da - da da - da daa (say it as a song)

Quoto's charry and his group are goin' to Yovo...
nate is here in Kar, and about to follo'
Imature pirate, the ralts is bowt there,
and thats about where we aaaaaarrr! (get it. Arrr?)

Thank you thank you!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Oh... Kay.

I was hoping for specifics. I now know that it's... Dusk... HALLELUJAH.

Reading Quto's last post, I'm not certain but I get the idea that they just left via boat...? Or am I looking at something wrong?

Years
You got it, via boat, made of ice.

ALRIGHT, A full situation.
My group, Talos, Calci, Cad and Ura are going to Yovo by ICE raft, we hope to reach it by Dawn.

Amna and Tristan are located in Yovo as well, both receiving their books.

Nate is one of the antagonists, enemies or our lapdogs though we don't know it yet.

Ovan, our NPC antagonist, plans to control the world and is planning a party as a stepping stone to move forward with his plot.

AND it is DUSK!

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Nah. Tristan's just gonna walk around and be like oh wait there's a bunch of people here. Huh. Then he's gonna steal squire something to eat.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
You got it, via boat, made of ice.

ALRIGHT, A full situation.
My group, Talos, Calci, Cad and Ura are going to Yovo by ICE raft, we hope to reach it by Dawn.

Amna and Tristan are located in Yovo as well, both receiving their books.

Nate is one of the antagonists, enemies or our lapdogs though we don't know it yet.

Ovan, our NPC antagonist, plans to control the world and is planning a party as a stepping stone to move forward with his plot.

AND it is DUSK!

And everybody forgot about Arias!

Sorry I haven't posted; the last few days have been quite hectic; but I should have a post today.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Post one is up, I think I'm waiting for more post from Quto (...?) before making the second.

Back