• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cute Pokémon you've actually used in battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I used Skitty before, never evolved it.

In my "Normal Team Challenge" I'm using Minccino (I may not evolve it either) - I'm actually quite surprised how well it battles (at least for me), making me start to like chinchillas - with the combination of sing (to make the Pokemon sleep) then finish it with either Echoed Voice or Tail Slap.

Years
I recall using a Pachirisu in my first Pearl playthrough because I wanted to be like Dawn in the anime. Sure this squirrel may have weak stats, but mine was able to still do its job well.

Lazer

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Note: A lot of the ones people may think are scary are considered cute during their first evolution. Not counting starters.

In Diamond, I used Azelf. After my Pokémon save suddenly deleted in Diamond (including a level 100 Infernape and Giratina), I used Lumineon, Chimecho, Honchkrow, and Azelf. In Platinum, I used Rotom, Shedinja, Rampardos, and Gardevoir. SoulSilver consisted of Beedrill and Noctowl. In White, I used Jellicent, Chandelure, Hydreigon, and Eelektross. Whote2 consisted of Azumarill, Ampharos, Sawsbuck, Zoroark, and Cofagrigus. I guess that whole team was cute (going by first evolutions).

Years
Togepi, Gardevoir, Eevee evolutions, Dragonair, Horsea. Well Horsea quickly became a Kingdra, is Kingdra concidered cute?

Last edited:

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
Turtwig, and let's see, Woobat, AND Emolga :D Extra cuteness to Turtwig, but then again, I am quite biased when it comes to comparing Turtwig's cuteness with other Pok'emon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A lot.

Eeveelutions, Bellossom, Cyndaquil, Altaria, Pikachu, Togekiss, Plusle/Minun (forget if I have used one or both) and Emolga, are just a few from the top of my head. And if it wasn't cute in its final it was cute in an earlier stage like Totodile, Poliwag, Litwick, Dratini, and so on and so forth.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Cute according to who's definition? Heck, I think Rhyhorn is cute. Almost anything can be charming. I'd just about say every one I used. To pigeon-hole it a bit, though, I don't like to fully evolve starters just because the basic stages or even second stages are too cute to part with. And I guess I prefer Dragonite to Charizard... eh.

LordGilbunny

Pokemon Game Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
My Cinccino(Ivan) in my pokemon black 2 game and I had a lv 100 pichu in my Heartgold game(I named him Volt).

Aside from that I don't really use pokemon that you would consider cute,I used to use a piplup...but then it evolved.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I always use cute pokémon in my teams. Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Pikachu, Skitty, Marill, Pachirisu, all the Eeveelutions, Oddish and so on and so forth. Heck, I used the spiky eared Pichu when I found out about it. I tend to lean towards the cute, innocent looking Pokémon xD And they never fail to impress me. People tend to look at stats and to underestimate all the cuties, but they're true meannies that can pack a punch ^^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
my definition of what cute is totally different from most people. Banette in my eyes is so cute and adorable and I tend to use her a lot (I said her because I always have a female no matter what). But for people that think this Pokemon is cute I use Umbreon a lot as well.

:t354:TG

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I used phantump on my team. He was cute and had a decent typing. I mean this is the first time in a long LONG time I fell in love with a ghost type.

Also I love the azuril line, togepi line, Spinarak line and the eeveelutions. They are all cute in their own way. But I did and still use them to this day.

NavyBlue

Hoenn Lover
Years
I use my fabulous Skitty (now a Delcatty). I Super Trained her so much so that she's got a cute exterior but an immensely powerful interior. Also, my Raltz (now a graceful Gardevoir) is the same way. :t280: :t300:

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
Years
Whoever said or thought Miltank, I congratulate you, you're not wrong. To those otherwise opposed or don't care, meh. Miltank is cute, that's a given, but consider, it gives milk, making it compassionate, logical for a decent partner, and is incredibly strong, when built up. I was able to defeat Dragonite w/ Miltank. Stomp and Milk Drink make it a perfect competitor.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I used Audino quite a but as well as chansey when battling for NU. The are really good tanks as well as support for my team. I also used to use Blissey quite a bit (not as much in GEN V, but more in GEN IV); she is a boss for healing the team and absorbing attacks.

Audino and chansey are two of my favorite pokemon ever. :)

fireflystorm

shsl loser
Years
I love cute Pokemon! I can't help it. I use my Sylveon a whole lot, and he kicks butt. I also, of course, love my precious Togekiss and Whimsicott!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back