• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KostK's Master Sprites (or not master...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
"Hey, it's ME!!! (looks reflection in a mirror) I'm so humble, that I believe I'm awesome. All hail the greatest Artist Earth has - - - (interrupted by a downpour of tomatoes)"

I really like lecturing, but I'd rather get to the point. Check these:

doubletrouble.png

Not seen many of these recently...

dialgaprimal.png

Don't be seduced by the overwhelming colours. Primal Dialga is just a recolour of Platinum's Dialga, therefore not representative of my spriting skills.

pokemonmaster.png
masterow.png

My imaginative potrayal of the pokemon master, both sprite and OWs.

darthvader.png

darthmaul.png

yodal.png

emperor.png

emperorwithsaber.png

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, a terrestial tried to sprite the Jedi and Sith"

weezingnuke.png

NEVER, EVER disconect a Weezing's second head, or it will go nuclear.

rattatafuhler.png

NOTE: I DON'T promote nazism, or any form of far-right propaganda. I'm NOT a nazi and I wouldn't advice anyone to be one. This sprite ONLY serves artistic purposes.

That's all for now, hope you liked it. If you believe there's something that looks weird, or needs improvement, please comment it. I will update real soon...

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Ok I like them but there are a few errors. On Jesse and James the faces don't look like them but I know how hard it is to do faces in a small face. On the capes of all the Sith people there is no easily visible shading so they look 2-D. The other two are really nice sprite wise but I also do not support Nazis.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
UPDATE!

Here's an update:

galactic1.png

galactic2.png

cyrus.png

cynthia.png

The Galactic grunts, Cyrus and Cynthia resized to fit an advance-generation sprite.

animesabrina.png

Sabrina, as seen in the anime.

safariwanderkaiza.png

The Safari Zone wander from the banned episode "The Legend of Dratini".

teamaquahug.png

We already knew that Jessie & James are mates, but now Shelly and Archie too?!?

Last edited:

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
UPDATE (19/05)

Quite busy, recently...

portavistaoak.png

Oak in beach clothes. This episode had been banned.....

portavistajessie.png

portavistajames.png

..... guess why!

brutella.png

Brutella! Well...

nastina.png

Nastina! Isn't she(?) generous?

I guess now the thread can be active once again...

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
UPDATE (01/06)

felixr.png
epilepticporygon.png
portavistadarkrai.png

Some really random and ugly sprites, all refering to banned episodes (a "white" Jynx, a Porygon having a seizure and a Darkrai in a bikini, that last one is really haunting).

nastinaarmy.png

Army Nastina... weird...

butlerandprincess.png

The butler and the princess resized to fit an advance-generation sprite.

trjamesow.png
trjessieow.png

Jessie and James OWs, I think Jessie's are better...

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2009
I like the overworlds. Army Nastina does look wierd. Darkrai in a bikini will haunt me in my nightmares.

Now the constructive part. The shading is great, but the Jedi and Sith sprites need some improving the look to small.

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2019
Nice stuff i give it to you for being out there all the stuff in not so easy to find. Haven people like u out there really help out others or i could just be trying to be nice hehehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back