• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chain Game

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
The Pokemon was Cacnea, though, so wouldn't it be a Pokemon that starts with A? ;X I even bolded Cacnea to show that that was my choice. /Cactuar is Final Fantasy anyways

Nonetheless, Misdreavus. /hey if you want an easy way out with this one just look at my username o3o

Years
Espeon

Yeah...Leavanny is just sooooo a copy of Scyther. Still love it, just not as much as Sewaddle. I don't even consider Swadloon to be a Pokemon since it's scarcely got time in my party--level 20 it's a Swadloon, 21 it's a Leavanny. I roll like dat./is so cool he rolls da school!!11!11111!!!!1!!!11!111!!1

!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Zangoose, my favorite normal type pokemon He might even be my favorite of them all

I haven't used an Alakazam either, because everybody used him in the first 3 gens, and I didn't feel like making a team with pokes from previous gens on Diamond.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've never used Alakazam either.

Empoleon

I didn't really like Piplup and its evolutions at first, but after having one on Platinum it grew on me.

Back