• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
It looks way better now! And, I like the Vulpix theme!:)
~
9.5/10

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
9/10

I like your sig and avatar. It's so...out there. :)

Winneon

Years
I love you tag and the animated icons below it! I like the style!
~
10/10

:)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I always like a nice anime character arrangement like that, and the characters look interesting. I also give just a little bit of extra pointage for being so pretty with your avatar. 7.5/10.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10

Bright. Colorful. Simple. I like it! <3

I've noticed people are being biased in their ratings. I'm not pointing out any names, but I would like the bias to be put aside. Yes, I know putting it aside is next to impossible, but at least a little so it's not bluntly obvious.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
6/10

It's just a simple picture of something...nothing really special or outstanding.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

I could say the same about yours. Buuut, I like simple, so eh. Think it might be better if the little sprites we're animated, but that's just me.

Winneon

Years
I can't read the cyan color text, and I don't like the style, so i'll rate a
~
5/10

Years
6/10. Very clean, but I'm not a fan of the text that's on the far right and the far left, simply because it's too far out from the rest of the signature (some of that having to do with my screen resolution, but it's still pretty far out), and with how far out it is it distracts from the rest of the signature.

Years
8/10

Donny has a cool signature there complementing his usertitle "the last candy cane elf" which is fitting considering Christmas is around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back