• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Chat Tab won't Open

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Forgive the stupidity but for some odd reason, the Chat tab won't cascade. It was working just the other day but now I can't open anything related to the chat tab. I tried on IE, Mozilla, and Safari.

Years
Or you could use a service such as Mibbit or an IRC client such as XChat, mIRC, or Chatzilla (for Firefox). There's also a good writeup in a post here that explains on the ways you could connect to the IRC chat without using the Java chat :)

Also, I too have noticed that the chat tab isn't working but if you drag and drop the link to it into a new tab on your browser it pulls up the javascript chat ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
You guys should think about getting the pokecommunity lite free or poke community full for 2$ for iPhone or iPod touch. You can also get for android. The usernames you created for PC work on the app. It's a touch screen app. The full version has more features than the lite version, but the lite version is still fun. This might get rid of your problem.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
This was already reported back here. I looks to be a theme-specific issue, which I'm sure the admins will fix soon enough. For now, try out another theme! Maybe you'll like it better and hopefully its chat links will work.

You guys should think about getting the pokecommunity lite free or poke community full for 2$ for iPhone or iPod touch. You can also get for android. The usernames you created for PC work on the app. It's a touch screen app. The full version has more features than the lite version, but the lite version is still fun. This might get rid of your problem.

We do already have a mobile PC app but it's caused quite a few problems and sorting a better alternative out is, iirc, on the to-do list.

Back