• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first anime

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
First ones kinda consisted of Pokemon, Digimon , Monster Ranchers (mochi<3) and card captors :P first anime film was spirited away :D

The first anime that I watched online however was wolf's rain and my first film online was Origin: Spirits of the Past :)

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Sailor moon when I was in grade school! ^^; I still love the characters though I haven't gone back and watched it at all. xD

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I think it was Initial D. Bought the live action film first and then Third Stage on DVD. It was probably the coolest thing I've seen and have been hooked on the series and the iconic music featured on the series as a result.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Wow, how to date myself....
Speed Racer aka Mach GO GO GO. Didn't know it was anime at the time.
Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors were my first consciously-knowing they are non-American cartoon.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
My first anime is Dragonball, Ghost Fighter, and Slamdunk. I was like 2 or 3 back then, I didn't watched Pokemon until I was 6.

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Aside from Pokémon and something called Tanoshii Moomin Ikka, both of which I watched when I was very young, my first anime was Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Teanji

Wielder of the Sol Blade!
Years
Excluding shows that I used to watch a kid on Cheez TV (Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, etc..) my first experience with Anime as a late teen was.. Bleach, certainly not the best Anime, but not that bad either.

From there, I think I pretty much jumped into Death Note and Code Geass, and haven't stopped watching since then. I'd estimate at least 50~ different series' being under my belt by now, including all the mainstream stuff (naturally).

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Well with the exception of pokemon and dbz (which i would have seen when i was 6-7ish i suppose back when cheese tv was around =3) the first show i saw that really got me into anime was Samurai Champloo, terrific series. Still remains among my favourate animes of all time.

Back