• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
5. Shedinja. If you look at its back, I think you lose your soul. O.o

Name 5 pokemon which have awesome hairdos!

Years
1. PYROAR - Way to avoid a generic radial-symmetry fire mane lion GF! (Just look at DA) Somehow they have tastefully inserted the Japanese character for fire in the yellow against the red. It's just awesome! Though, the female be stealing Pigeot's style.
pyroar.png

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
5. Larvesta. Its haircut makes it look more badass.

Name 5 gross Pokemon, if you dare.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
4. Rhyperior. ""Hey guys, let's take all cool Pokemon, and bring 'em to McDonalds! =D" -Gamefreak staff during development of DP.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
5.Flabebe. HORRIBLE.

Name 5 pokemon who can cheat in a game without being noticed.

1.Hypno. Hypnosis, changes the things in the game, you didn't see nor remember anything that happened and just plays normally.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
^So basically, 5 psychic Pokemon? XD

Uhm, I'm gonna say Breloom, to be less obvious, dem spores can make you do funny things.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2020
4. mega kangaskhan. i just swept someone in a random match 6-0 on showdown with it XD

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
5) Arceus. I'm sure the god of Pokemon could cheat in a game without you noticing. If you subscribe to the Arceus=PokeGod theory anyway...

Name 5 Pokemon that could use a buff.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1. Ledian
Iron fist, great offensive moves, but a base 30 attack -.-" Poor guy, I really feel sorry for him.

Back