• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy-do

Years
Hey, y'all! I'm not new to the Pokemon franchise, but I am pretty new to this place. I've been playing so much of X recently and hope to meet others who can share in my obsession!

Years
Hi Denny, welcome to the community! I'm really happy to see another Pokemon fan here, I always adore the fandom no matter how old they are or which generation their interest lies in, PC is for everyone no matter how long you've been into Pokemon for.

I happen to be playing X myself, and damn I'm so in love with the trainer customization and Pokemon Amie. The features were really great since I love playing with Pokemon and looking stylish, and Kalos is such a gorgeous region in general. If you are interested in discussing the new games check out the Pokemon X & Y board which has some great topics surrounding the games. Aside from there, we have loads of other topics pertaining to the different aspects of Pokemon in general.

But yeah, I do hope you're having fun with the games and if you ever need help here the staff team are always around to assist you, and thankfully they are easy to spot. I'm always happy to get to know the faces I meet so if you need a friend I'm always open for a visitor message or two. Have fun and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

Years
Heyyo, thankies for the warm welcome! :> The Pokemon fandom is absolutely great, I agree. And the description you offer for this forum makes it sound equally so!

One of the things I look forward to every new generation are the new innovations, because they're getting more and more interesting. Like the Pokemon Amie you bring up! I don't know if I've been so excited for something in... ever. I just love petting my wonderful little Pokemon, myself! ;v; I also really enjoy the new battle aesthetic. Generation five added something wonderful with the animation, and then this new generation capitalised on that success and added the whole 3D scene. Some of the moves, in my opinion, look underwhelming, but it's an evolving process, for sure. As for the character customisation, I honestly agree that it's a great addition. It's nice to not look the same as every other trainer finally!

And I shall certainly go check out that message board sooner or later!

Ah, I'm having too much fun with the game, honestly. It's eating my life. But, hey, thanks again for the welcome, and it'll be nice seein' ya around!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Heya, Denny; welcome to PokéCommunity! It's really nice to meet you. My name's Ashley, but you're free to me call me Nymphadora, too; either's fine. n__n

Ah, so you got X? I got Y, because I was a bigger fan of all its exclusives, inlcuding Mega Charizard Y, Heracross, Tyranitar (a huge fan of it; could be really helpful when battling), Liepard, Dragalge, and, of course, Yveltal. Took me only about a week or two to finish this game; I was extremely addicted to it, and would play it non-stop. First day I got it, I ended up playing it for about eight hours straight, from 5am to 1pm. No breaks. Like Hikamaru, I'm quite a big fan of the character customization feature. I've always wanted to personalize my player from get-go, and this, in a way, was dream come true for me. Haha. I like PokéAmie, too; it's really fun to interact with your Pokémon and such. Other than X/Y, what others game did you play? Have you played the fifth generation ones--BW and BW2? If not, you should definitely give them a try. You have no idea what you're missing out on. :p

Aside from games, what other aspects of Pokémon are you interested in? Are you into the anime? If you are, what season would you say is your favorite? Personally, I absolutely loved Advanced series. Not sure what, but there was something about it that'd always grab my attention and make me tune in every week. Another of my favorite would be original season; it's one of the main things that got me attached to Pokémon in the first place, haha. If it wasn't for that, my love for the franchise wouldn't have been as big as it is now. Say, are you also a fan of TCG? I used to be, but now, though, I'm not. :( Not sure how to explain it, but... it's gotten sort of hard for me to keep up with it.

Have a fun stay here, okay? If there's anything you need, I'm always willing to help; feel free to send a message to me. You may contact other staff members, too, if you wish; don't be shy or anything! See you around. ^^

Years
Hey there Denny and welcome aboard to PC! o/

Not to worry, you will meet lots of players of X and Y here! If you check out our Friend Code Sharing thread, I'm sure we have lots of players you would definitely be interested in meeting. :) I'm playing Y and I've defeated the game already, but I've been focusing on IV breeding at the moment and taking on trainers in the Battle Chateau as well.

As always, if you have any questions regarding the forums, do not hesitate to ask any moderators such as myself or anyone else on staff such as a super administrator or a staff administrator, and we would be more than glad to help you out! :D

Hope to see you around Denny! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Howdy do to you too, sport! Welcome to PC, and hope you're having a glorious morning! <3

A'int pokemon X just really addictive? I absolutely adore the innovations too. Like it's ALOT easier to connect with people, and I'm awfully glad that we get more chances to online, because I really love pokemon that evolve via trading, like Milotic now with it's new evolve-by-trading with an item mechanic. I absolutely adore the pokemon customization too! Tryin' out new outfits and such is amazing, and I hope that they will release new outfits soon! :3

Well, as the others have suggested, why don't you try checking out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board? If you want to talk about those pokemon games there, then by all means! We love to discuss topics with new members! And hey, feel free to make yourself at home with all of the other boards here on PC! Take care, and have a lovely time! It's really nice to meet you! I too, will always be here anytime you need any form of assistance, and see you again some time! <3

Years
Heya, Denny; welcome to PokéCommunity! It's really nice to meet you. My name's Ashley, but you're free to me call me Nymphadora, too; either's fine. n__n

Ah, so you got X? I got Y, because I was a bigger fan of all its exclusives, inlcuding Mega Charizard Y, Heracross, Tyranitar (a huge fan of it; could be really helpful when battling), Liepard, Dragalge, and, of course, Yveltal. Took me only about a week or two to finish this game; I was extremely addicted to it, and would play it non-stop. First day I got it, I ended up playing it for about eight hours straight, from 5am to 1pm. No breaks. Like Hikamaru, I'm quite a big fan of the character customization feature. I've always wanted to personalize my player from get-go, and this, in a way, was dream come true for me. Haha. I like PokéAmie, too; it's really fun to interact with your Pokémon and such. Other than X/Y, what others game did you play? Have you played the fifth generation ones--BW and BW2? If not, you should definitely give them a try. You have no idea what you're missing out on. :p
Hello, Ashley! P: Nymphadora is a glorious name, don't get me wrong, but Ashley's a little easier to remember.

You know, everyone I've talked to has raged on and on about how much better Charizard's X mega is than its Y mega, but I'm more in your boat. The X has a nicer colour, but I prefer Y's design by far. Ah, that's just my opinion, though. uvu I also must agree that Yveltal is by far cooler than Xerneas. Yveltal's just more badass, honestly.
Aha, I've actually played very many Pokemon games. I can explain. I originally got Yellow, but I had one of those corrupted game cartridges that wouldn't save, so I never got to get anywhere. I got Blue a little later, but kind of fell out of the fandom and never finished it or even touched the original second generation games. Then I found a renewed interest with Ruby, and have owned a game of every generation since. So I've played Ruby, Diamond, Platinum (never owned it, but rented it, cranked it out quickly, traded a few pokemon over to my Diamond game), HeartGold, Black, White 2, and now X. I'm more than a little obsessed now.

Aside from games, what other aspects of Pokémon are you interested in? Are you into the anime? If you are, what season would you say is your favorite? Personally, I absolutely loved Advanced series. Not sure what, but there was something about it that'd always grab my attention and make me tune in every week. Another of my favorite would be original season; it's one of the main things that got me attached to Pokémon in the first place, haha. If it wasn't for that, my love for the franchise wouldn't have been as big as it is now. Say, are you also a fan of TCG? I used to be, but now, though, I'm not. :( Not sure how to explain it, but... it's gotten sort of hard for me to keep up with it.

Have a fun stay here, okay? If there's anything you need, I'm always willing to help; feel free to send a message to me. You may contact other staff members, too, if you wish; don't be shy or anything! See you around. ^^
I used to be into the anime, and also used to collect cards. Honestly, it's not like I'd mind cards, because I think they're kinda neat by design, but I'm just not into it as I was. I never even knew how to play the card game, I just liked the cards. xD Ah, it was mostly the anime that got me into it, too, honestly. ;v; My mom used to hate it and would forbid me and my sister to watch it - I don't know why, by the way, but I doubt she knew, either - but we watched it anyway.

Ah, I'll have an awesome stay, thank you! c:

Hey there Denny and welcome aboard to PC! o/

Not to worry, you will meet lots of players of X and Y here! If you check out our Friend Code Sharing thread, I'm sure we have lots of players you would definitely be interested in meeting. :) I'm playing Y and I've defeated the game already, but I've been focusing on IV breeding at the moment and taking on trainers in the Battle Chateau as well.

As always, if you have any questions regarding the forums, do not hesitate to ask any moderators such as myself or anyone else on staff such as a super administrator or a staff administrator, and we would be more than glad to help you out! :D

Hope to see you around Denny! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^^
Howdy, Zach! c: Thanks for the welcome!

Aha, I beat the Elite 4 ages ago, myself~ Much time is occupied with IV breeding, since I'm trying out the competitive scene. I've been doing mostly that and the Battle Maison. This game certainly has no shortage of post-game things to do, does it? That's one of my favourite things about the Pokemon games.

Ah, I'll be around! Thanks for the welcome!

Howdy do to you too, sport! Welcome to PC, and hope you're having a glorious morning! <3

A'int pokemon X just really addictive? I absolutely adore the innovations too. Like it's ALOT easier to connect with people, and I'm awfully glad that we get more chances to online, because I really love pokemon that evolve via trading, like Milotic now with it's new evolve-by-trading with an item mechanic. I absolutely adore the pokemon customization too! Tryin' out new outfits and such is amazing, and I hope that they will release new outfits soon! :3

Well, as the others have suggested, why don't you try checking out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board? If you want to talk about those pokemon games there, then by all means! We love to discuss topics with new members! And hey, feel free to make yourself at home with all of the other boards here on PC! Take care, and have a lovely time! It's really nice to meet you! I too, will always be here anytime you need any form of assistance, and see you again some time! <3
My morning was pretty good, yep. p:

Yes. I am really, really adoring the new generation. And I do love the online function in this game a lot! I've been doing the Wonder Trade a fair bit, to give away the Pokemon I bred that aren't cut for being the next parents. It's a better fate for them than just being released, I figure. In return, I've received up to 5IV Pokemon from there, too. P: And yes. I also appreciate the innovations in the world of evolving. Like Malamar. It's weird, but it's also good to see new things being tried.

Well, I'll scout around the board a bit, then, and see you around! P:

Back