• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bensgraphicdesign.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
ben's graphics shop! (free of course)

Welcome to bensgraphicdesign!

What can we create for you?
• Fusions.
• Recolours.
• Revamps.
• Devamps.
• Scratches.
• Fakémon.
• Banners.
• Profile pictures/avatars.
Anything else at request!

What sprites do I edit on/make?
• Pokémon.
• Fakémon (send me the image).
• Trainers.
• Buildings.
• Maps.
Any sprites at request.

What formats?
• Still images.
• Working on GIF's!

What we use;
For spriting I use MS paint as I grew up using MS paint to create Pokémon sprites, as I went along I got better at using MS paint; when I belonged to a different Pokémon community.
For banners, profile pictures, avatars and any other product not to do with pixel, I will use Photoshop CS5 as it is the most advanced computer program to edit and create stuff using primary or secondary resources, not that it matters.

Spoiler:

Feel free to help me out and help yourself out by making a request!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
[bump] + make over!

I bump this topic to let you all know that I have changed this topic from a showcase, to a shop! I will be doing requests as frequently as possible, and all I expect from the buyer is feedback; how to improve and possibly a little bit of respect?

Years
Well, if you had some premade images, your shop might be more tantalizing. So you should put some up if you have any. If you don't, then I would highly encourage you make some.

But anywho, you make custom sprites, yes? Then I would like to see a fakemon based on the Egyptian god Horus, who encompasses the idea of wisdom. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Egyptian+God+Horus&qpvt=egyptian+god+seth&FORM=RESTAB He does have the face of a bird, so seeing that theme expressed more would be interesting. Make him legendary, also, and blue feathered. And give him a staff. You can work out the rest of the details on your own, I'm assuming?

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
IceyPinkLemons's Horus request!

Took me hours!
29570c1.png

The legs are a bit rusty, and I will fix the shading! Please give credit if used!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Yes, I am now going to fix the left arm, and also fix his legs. I don't know what's wrong with them, the shading and bone structure? I'm not sure but I'm going to fix it! The head took me the longest, 100% from scratch!

After;
Spoiler:

bensgraphicdesign.

Last edited:
Years
Yep, can't wait to see it. :) All those changes work for me.

EDIT: Ohhh, what I meant by that shading thing, you could have left the darker spots on the FURTHER sides of the arms. Like when you look at the right arm, all that dark shading is well placed, but on the left one it was all dark. So if that could be changed, that would be outstanding. Sorry if that at all seems picky.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Final results, oh no! I forgot the staff, it's because I'm tired... Here, take a look at the final and a comparison! I hope you like it any more minor or major changes needed?
Spoiler:

Years
Ohhh, what I meant by that shading thing, you could have left the darker spots on the FURTHER sides of the arms. Like when you look at the prior sprite's right arm, all that dark shading is well placed, but on the left arm it was all dark. So if that could be changed, that would be outstanding. Sorry if that at all seems picky. (That's from my post above, because I edited it. So here it is again, haha.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hey Ben :)

I was wondering if you could recreate/make a masterpiece off a rough sprite I made, of a Chimecho evolution:

Spoiler:

The general idea is that the dress is a bell (although mine isn't very bell shaped) and then the Pokémon has long sleeves for arms and a crown. I couldn't work out a face but it would be feminine. Any pose would be great - I'm open to anything.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Honestly? I'm not impressed with my results.
What should I improve on this sprite SwiftSign?
2411f8g.png

I like the bell shape :) Only thing I would say is try to make the sleeves look more controlled and less limp? They look like a shirt on a hanger rather than useable limbs.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Just can't get him/her away from that coat-hanger look... Any clues to how to get him away from it?
2ymy35k.png

Hmm, how about dropping the shoulders so the arm/s don't point down.

Something like this shape:

th_SpriteWork.jpg

Oh god JPG, but it shows the basic idea ><

Back