• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairy shelter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
If you were a fairy, what object in your house would you use as your home?

Years
I like this topic!

I would use my sewing box, mainly because it is quite large and theres lots of compartments which I could have as different rooms c:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I guess I would Live in my pillow :3 It's really soft and comfy.

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
My laptop. I could surf the web. AHAHAHAHAh.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i would choose this as my shelter..winter Glass ball

1230328967XA3Nx2.jpg

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Under my bed Oh wait no that's monsters

My nightstand. My keys have a keyring which is so fluffy and soft, that would suit as a perfect bed. It's also full of books, so that makes a good place to store stuff in. Well, that is until the human comes.

Years
I'd like to say a chandelier except I don't have one of those in my house.

So I guess I'll go with one of those cabinets above the fridge that never gets used because it's in such a hard to get to spot.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'd make my home between plushies. They're soft and comfortable and cuddly and make a great bouncy castle! :3 When I'm tired of bouncing, I could just fall asleep right there and then, all in the comforts of my shelter.

Years
I've got my old bucket of lego pieces that I'd probably make my home. Not only that, but if I've got magical powers, I could easily build myself a home within a home out of said legos, and if I ever wanted to change things up, it'd be a snap.

If I had one of those ships in a bottle, though, that would easily trump any other option in my mind. Who wouldn't love being a pirate and a fairy at the same time?

Back