• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] umbra's arts

umbralshadows

aerial silks angel
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 6, 2017
bust_n_sprite_wip_by_umbralshadows-dbc7c2w.png

yo. i'm umbra [or umbralshadows]. welcome ta my art showcase!!​

i'm new at art an havent got ta draw for a month or so now [in hospital] but i'll post my art from couple months earlier. i'm allways tryna grow. i mostly like drawin kawaii things but i try ta branch out ta nonchibi things. ...

gifts

dragon [my first time tryna draw a dragon but i do like dragons]
Spoiler:

cute critter sketch
Spoiler:

adopts

matcha green tea kimonimimi
Spoiler:

egg that was never adopted
Spoiler:

fanart

pikachu blobslime
Spoiler:

charmander blobslime
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Those blobslime pokemon..

They're adorable! I love how your style is so soft and blended and pastel, it really lends to the theme that they are meant to be the most hug-able and lovable of mon. ;w; I want one.

You also showcase a really solid understanding of color theory. Visually your designs work well and composition wise they look great. My suggestion is to keep branching out into non-chibi arts. Your avatar is a great example of your talent and I believe when you get out of the hospital you can produce wonderful things!

Also don't know why you're in hospital but feel better!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
[/s]Welkume to the urtz wurld, well its impressive to see you can actually draw nice arts even you new at it. I do like dragons a lot , if you visit my thread. But I do like your dragon art as well, if you wanna branch out I suggest you to visit deviantart and look some of the different drawings and you might get motivated for getting some different style of drawing.

But anyways, hope you do well and all the best for next art submission ; )

Back