• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
im scared that a new champ will be released before this game comes out...

Wouldn't be anything new tbh. When I first started, only Champions up to Kalista existed. While doing sprites Rek'Sai was released.

Couldn't add any more Champions for ages because of learnset limits. Then Gamer2020 finished his code for expanded learnsets which meant I could add every Champion. By that time Bard, Ekko, Tahm Kench, Kindred, Illaoi and Jhin had been released.

When I was done with that, Aurelion Sol got released, so I had to add him. After tons of battle bug fixes Taliyah was then released so I added her.

Then by the time I finished Champion passives and item, improved every cry and changed the old titlescreen (which to you guys didn't even exist) to a new better one, Kled and Ivern got released.

When I have time I'll work on the assasin update and if a new Champion becomes available on the PBE then I'll have to wait until the Champion is released.

So yeah past few months have just been bug fixes/revamps. I know it sucks to have to wait but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Edit: So a new Champion has been revealed. Sigh. I can't really make promises but this should be out when she's out.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

He is right,put a beta version to we download!We now if Camille dont will be in the game and will have bugs,but pls put a beta version :P

You know there's no use rushing him to put up a download link,right?I think he wanna make more significant progress and less bugs.

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
He is right,put a beta version to we download!We now if Camille dont will be in the game and will have bugs,but pls put a beta version :P

If there were significant additions to be made then I would, but it's so close to what I want the final thing to be that it would be pointless to release a beta. Also kind of the reason why I don't post updates.

Every bug that I've found has been fixed including ones I never thought I could fix and the battle system is infinitely better because of these fixes.

It's more frustrating for me to not release anything because I want you guys to experience the work I put 2 years of effort in. If you have any questions other than 'Where's the beta?' you can ask them here or message me. I come on here every day.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 10, 2017
How did you decide the types for each champ? And, do you think the types are unbalanced; like is there gonna be a must have champion on the team?

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
How did you decide the types for each champ? And, do you think the types are unbalanced; like is there gonna be a must have champion on the team?

Typings were mainly decided by 3 things:

Champion appearance
Champion abilities - this includes animations
Champion lore

A lot of them were super obvious but a few of them might be a little controversial.

The types themselves are just as balanced/unbalanced as they are in Pokemon since the type effectivenesses are the same. With the inclusion of auto attacks ( a typless attack) you can be a lot more flexible with your typing choices. So you don't necessarily need a certain type.

As for a must have Champion, there isn't really one. I mean it's impossible for me to have enough time to test for sure but all Champions were made to be equally balanced some might have better utility than others so they may be favoured in the meta (support Champions/setup Champions) but there shouldn't be one op Champion.

If I did find a Champion to be too strong they were probably nerfed (Shyvana/Pantheon/Amumu).

Hope that answers your question

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
How's camille coming along? How's the ult going to work?

Camille's done except for her cry since my cry editor has stopped working for no reason. The ult works like mean look.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
When's the full version gonna realease?I'm so hyped! I made an account because of this hack o please realease this before January please..

Trainer 766

When's the full version gonna realease?I'm so hyped! I made an account because of this hack o please realease this before January please..

Just... wait for the hack to be released. You do realize if you want this hack to be released before January, it will either be unfinished or have crap tons of bugs. And don't rush ROM Hackers. You went a little overboard here.

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Just... wait for the hack to be released. You do realize if you want this hack to be released before January, it will either be unfinished or have crap tons of bugs. And don't rush ROM Hackers. You went a little overboard here.

Well technically it was finished a year ago and there aren't any bugs I'm aware of right now. Just waiting for my friend to finish his playthrough.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
Well technically it was finished a year ago and there aren't any bugs I'm aware of right now. Just waiting for my friend to finish his playthrough.

So the day we are all waiting for its coming :DDDDD ?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023

Any idea how far they are through the game?

Back