• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
It sounds really great wow!
Can't wait to catch Jinx hehe :)

Did you implement resurrection system (I mean like anivia egg, zilean ult, zac passive) ... or something like that ?

I'm sorry for english mistakes :(

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
It sounds really great wow!
Can't wait to catch Jinx hehe :)

Did you implement resurrection system (I mean like anivia egg, zilean ult, zac passive) ... or something like that ?

I'm sorry for english mistakes :(

Thank you :), yes those passives exist.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 24, 2017
Alright! So ready for this Rom Hack. Just out of wonder, what kinda moves did you give Dr Mundo? :P I'm curious to knoww how his Ult would work. If you can't tell me for whatever reason, that's fine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
Hi, if is not much problem, can you create a txt with all the type and stats of pokemon\champion?

BTW this is a great idea for a pokemon hack

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Hi, if is not much problem, can you create a txt with all the type and stats of pokemon\champion?

BTW this is a great idea for a pokemon hack

Yes I intend to make tables of types/stats/evs/locations and anything else people request.

Tapan681

RiverDream
Years
I know,it is annoying for rom hackers ,but can u please give us ETA,or how much your friend has completed the hack.We all are dying to play this.Again sorry for annoying you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2017
Update? Since I posted here for the first time, I check this post regularly just to see if the beta is already here.

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Alright! So ready for this Rom Hack. Just out of wonder, what kinda moves did you give Dr Mundo? :P I'm curious to knoww how his Ult would work. If you can't tell me for whatever reason, that's fine.

Realised I hadn't replied to this, sorry.

Q - Does more damage the higher the targets hp.
W - Does dot damage per turn
E - Raises his attack
R - Basically like ingrain but heals more and he can switch

Im Smelling that Galio Rework is near

Your worst fears have come true. Tbh for this hack I don't really like the new abilities. He no longer has his tailwind setting up E and his old W would shield an ally. If I keep his old version I'll say why.

Update? Since I posted here for the first time, I check this post regularly just to see if the beta is already here.

You won't get a beta, you'll just get the final thing. My friend has finished testing and I've fixed the bugs he found. The first time I worked on this for about 2 months actually.

I've been extremely busy with uni stuff especially now they pretty much don't give us weekends. After my essay deadline I should be able to fix a few more things just to improve the hack and test balancing a bit more.

It's not that the hack isn't finished, it was finsihed I would say a year ago but it's mainly anxietty that's stopping me from releasing this. I'm worried there will be some fatal flaw and I would have let you guys down on. Plus it's been so long since I started that I'm not as motivated as I was at the beginning. I wasn't in uni then so I could make progress everyday, now I can go weeks/months doing very little so you guys probably expect that I've done a lot in that time when in reality I've not.

It's been so long since I made the story that it seems really bad to me but that might just be the anixiety talking idk. Maybe it's just because it's not fresh to me anymore. Doesn't help that no one close to me is supportive and none of the previous testers have said anything about the story so I don't know if people like it or not.

I have a good story for a sequel semi planned if you guys like this one, personally I think the story is much better you guys really have to like this for me to make another (and it won't take as long to make because I'll use this one as a base).

Edit: Oh and my cry editor randomly not working since November has really annoyed me, I know how put in unique death cries for all Champions but I can't without a cry editor. At least the normal cries sound better now.

Years
You won't get a beta, you'll just get the final thing. My friend has finished testing and I've fixed the bugs he found. The first time I worked on this for about 2 months actually.

I've been extremely busy with uni stuff especially now they pretty much don't give us weekends. After my essay deadline I should be able to fix a few more things just to improve the hack and test balancing a bit more.

It's not that the hack isn't finished, it was finsihed I would say a year ago but it's mainly anxietty that's stopping me from releasing this. I'm worried there will be some fatal flaw and I would have let you guys down on. Plus it's been so long since I started that I'm not as motivated as I was at the beginning. I wasn't in uni then so I could make progress everyday, now I can go weeks/months doing very little so you guys probably expect that I've done a lot in that time when in reality I've not.

It's been so long since I made the story that it seems really bad to me but that might just be the anixiety talking idk. Maybe it's just because it's not fresh to me anymore. Doesn't help that no one close to me is supportive and none of the previous testers have said anything about the story so I don't know if people like it or not.

I have a good story for a sequel semi planned if you guys like this one, personally I think the story is much better you guys really have to like this for me to make another (and it won't take as long to make because I'll use this one as a base).

Edit: Oh and my cry editor randomly not working since November has really annoyed me, I know how put in unique death cries for all Champions but I can't without a cry editor. At least the normal cries sound better now.

Don't feel anxious, the only fatal flaw that would let us down (or at least me) is one that wouldn't let me play it. There's no such thing as a perfect hack, no such thing as getting rid of every bug.
I think you should just release it as it is, continue working on it if you feel the inspiration after the feedback you receive. Sounds like you don't need the added stress

I have checked this thread every day for months, and I know other people have as well, and I understand you aren't working on it 24/7 the longer it takes my expectations aren't growing. You're just one university student we aren't expecting a perfect game, just a fun one!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 10, 2017
I have checked this thread every day for months, and I know other people have as well, and I understand you aren't working on it 24/7 the longer it takes my expectations aren't growing. You're just one university student we aren't expecting a perfect game, just a fun one!

Same. I made an account just because of this hack and posted back in July of 2016 and had been following this a while before even making the account. I come here every day several times throughout the day looking for an update and am psyched to play the game.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
Hey, I apologize if this question gets asked a lot around here, but any idea when this game will be finished? I hate to rush a game, but I honestly really want to play it. During the day I find myself very bored since I'm unable to attend school with all my friends and have to stay home during the day. Last year, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. It is very painful, especially the different treatments that I go to during the day. Honestly, the treatments having been going to well the doctors are telling me. I have not much time left on this earth, but I think I've started accepting it, as sad as it may be that my life may come to an end when my best years are still ahead of me. The way I want to spend the rest of my days is doing things I love, and as an avid pokemon rom player, as well as League of Legends fan, this seems like an extremely perfect and fun game for me; kind of like my last hoo-rah here on earth. I've always been too shy and afraid to make an account and converse with the community that I would love to be apart of, but with death nearing I need to live life to the fullest. I just hope that this game is finished in time, or if there is maybe a prototype (kind of like viktor haha) available to test and play?

Thank you
Thomas

HeavyMecha

Weighed Down By Technology
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 21, 2018
It's sad to see another beautifully planned out hack die... so many great hacks with something unique about them and almost all of them die. =| I'll never understand why people make a hack that ceases to exist. It's not like they have to, but why waste the effort if it never happens?

HeavyMecha

Weighed Down By Technology
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 21, 2018
Who said it was dead? Maybe scroll up a few posts..

No, I already saw that the hack is pretty much completed, but dead and not existing are pretty much the same thing. A hack that never happens is a hack that has died. You can make all the progress you want, but if it doesn't even exist, it is basically dead, since the thread itself will only last so long and stay open so long with no progress being made and nothing but people asking "when will this be done?" "anyone know have this hack yet?" "is there a demo?" and so on and so forth.

So, as I said, it is sad to see another beautifully designed hack die. There are so many on here which have been started, 50% completed, and even 100% completed that never seen the light of the day, no demos, no alphas, no betas, nothing... nothing but concept art.

Like Pokemon Version 6... looks amazing, but never happened. Pokemon Fat Kid, looks amazing... probably never going to happen. Pokemon Saiken, looks UTTERLY AMAZING... never going to happen. It's sad to see effort made, and then wasted.

Back